Graceyoconnell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't really since this mentioned anywhere but has anyone seen Graceys racist tweets on Twitter? She tweeted something about a love Island contestant and her racist tweets were discovered. She also tweeted transphobic and islamophobic stuff. Sickening vile stuff.

Reactions: 1
I haven't really since this mentioned anywhere but has anyone seen Graceys racist tweets on Twitter? She tweeted something about a love Island contestant and her racist tweets were discovered. She also tweeted transphobic and islamophobic stuff. Sickening vile stuff.
I saw it. There were so many of them 🙈 I’m mortified for her because she loves preaching from her pulpit about what’s right & wrong & telling us all how to behave. She’s the ultimate influencer lick arse I am glad she has been called out

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I saw it. There were so many of them 🙈 I’m mortified for her because she loves preaching from her pulpit about what’s right & wrong & telling us all how to behave. She’s the ultimate influencer lick arse I am glad she has been called out
Exactly!! I stopped following her a good while ago because she was so annoying.

Reactions: 2
Wow that’s really bad. I really liked her. Terrible to judge someone based on their teenage years as we all made mistakes but it’s turkey dreadful stuff.

Reactions: 7
Wow that’s really bad. I really liked her. Terrible to judge someone based on their teenage years as we all made mistakes but it’s turkey dreadful stuff.
Truly…

I just did a deep dive and she was caught by saying something about a LOve Island contestant which has racist undertones. There’s a video of them typing various words into her Twitter feed and absolute vile things coming back out. I’d say that’s the end of her now online.

Truly…

I just did a deep dive and she was caught by saying something about a LOve Island contestant which has racist undertones. There’s a video of them typing various words into her Twitter feed and absolute vile things coming back out. I’d say that’s the end of her now online.
I'd be shocked if it is tbh. No one seems to give a tit when influencers etc say racist things in this country. Her tweets are particularly bad but others in the past have gotten away with it. I don't think she's lost any followers on Instagram so far. She's gone private hoping it'll all blow over.

It was on the tea spill page this morning and she's addressed it on her stories too if anyone wants to watch.

I think what made it so much worse was that she was self appointed BLM queen during the protests

Reactions: 6
Truly…

To be fair I don’t think the love island comment was racist, banana powder is an actual beauty product. Maybe I’m just naïve and she was being racist, I just took it at face value and banana powder was a huge thing with beauty YouTubers a while back. The love island girl was wearing very heavy makeup under her eyes the whole time which was really obvious on screen so I thought she was genuinely just referring to that. The old tweets tho, there’s no excuse for them.

Reactions: 5
The tweets are horrific but I think she’s handled it as best she can. We’ve all made mistakes at 15, there’s plenty I’d like to do over…. It’s the problem with the internet though, it’s just always there ready to come back and bite a certain age group. Also don’t agree the banana powder comment was racist, it’s a well known make up product that every dog and it’s mother was all about for a while.

She focused on her age in her stories. I get that we've all done things we regret in our teens but being racist/transphobic etc isn't the kind of things I think of when people say that. I'm older than her and grew up in a very different time and would never have thought any of that was ok and neither would my friends. She definitely knew it wasn't ok at the time. Also I think she tried to portray herself as the victim in her stories where she never actually apologised. She only apologised in the written response.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The tweets are horrific but I think she’s handled it as best she can. We’ve all made mistakes at 15, there’s plenty I’d like to do over…. It’s the problem with the internet though, it’s just always there ready to come back and bite a certain age group. Also don’t agree the banana powder comment was racist, it’s a well known make up product that every dog and it’s mother was all about for a while.
Exactly. I do feel sorry for the girl a bit cause the banana powder was clearly taking out of complete context and she was 14 when she tweeted the horrific ones. She’s had a tough time of late with the cancer diagnosis but this needs to be a learning lesson to all to make sure your socials are squeaky clean cause there’s always gonna be someone who will look back and pull you up on it

Reactions: 4
I actually think she handled it really well and maturely.

Any other influencer in similar situations has come on crying and then taken a break for their mental health #bekind

She owned it well i think.

I always think that if i was to ever become famous the first thing id do would be delete my twitter. I dont think theres anything bad on it, but i wouldnt be taking chances tbh 😅

She handled it well. Her coming on owning it and apologising is the best she or anyone can do in this situation. Hopefully people just accept her apology and don’t hound her or abuse her. Also she would do well to lecture less now herself. None of us are perfect

I think it's a good lesson to everyone, especially those in their 20's, that what you put up on the internet stays up on the internet. And can be found by perspective employers, friends, partners, your kids etc.

Exactly. I do feel sorry for the girl a bit cause the banana powder was clearly taking out of complete context and she was 14 when she tweeted the horrific ones. She’s had a tough time of late with the cancer diagnosis but this needs to be a learning lesson to all to make sure your socials are squeaky clean cause there’s always gonna be someone who will look back and pull you up on it
Does she have cancer? Sorry I don’t follow her at all, only know of her through the tweet drama