Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve never said what their parents do but I agree, both come from well off families. Grace F got a Rolex from her parents for her birthday 😯
They are classic “Essex rich”, parents probably got together young bought property when Essex wasn’t a great place to live paid off their mortgages now it’s probably worth more than triple

Reactions: 13
Why does Grace S call her mum by her name?
I have done this all my life. I don’t understand why people get so outraged by it. I remember being in the hairdressers once and a worker laid into me about how rude I was because of it, I never went there again. I am respectful to my mum but that’s just what I’ve called her - her name, not her role. I get funny when people act funny about it. Let people do them.

Reactions: 7
I just watched their New York vlog and they always seem to eat out. I’m from England and know that when eating at restaurants in New York, you have to tip a lot. I wonder how they afford it.

They showered themselves buying groceries in the previous vlog but I doubt they’ve had a home cooked meal.

Reactions: 6
I just watched their New York vlog and they always seem to eat out. I’m from England and know that when eating at restaurants in New York, you have to tip a lot. I wonder how they afford it.

They showered themselves buying groceries in the previous vlog but I doubt they’ve had a home cooked meal.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they just didn’t tip tbh

• Heart
They are so incredible lazy with content, they’re home from New York and have only posted 2 weekly vlogs in the 6 weeks they’ve been there. It’s so frustrating to see them getting these incredible opportunities for doing the bare minimum

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So they did a day in the lift of British girls in NYC.. It was meant to be a daily upload but they couldn’t even finish that.

• Haha
They posted a “£1000 on PLT haul” and every time they do these type of vids Grace F looks terrible in her choices. She needs to know her body type which is more of an inverted triangle/rectangle and transform her proportions. If you read this and you have similar body type search Anastasia Gerrans on TikTok/IG she has amazing tips.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
They posted a “£1000 on PLT haul” and every time they do these type of vids Grace F looks terrible in her choices. She needs to know her body type which is more of an inverted triangle/rectangle and transform her proportions. If you read this and you have similar body type search Anastasia Gerrans on TikTok/IG she has amazing tips.
You’d think in fashion college they’d teach you what looks best on each body type

Reactions: 9