Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a gossip forum? And practically all the folk I know were brought up with that being disrespectful. The few folk I do know who would do it were a bit… rogue to say the least
I’ve never understood why people get het up on it. I call my parents by their first name but when calling them or referring to them I call them . “Mum” or “Dad”. The way I see it is that I wouldn’t want to be referred to as by my role e.g. wife or sister. But each to their own
---
I’ve never understood why Grace F was obsessed with Gossip Girl, it’s something that was done way before her time. But I understand what you mean, it doesn’t come across as authentic as you can’t work out what is the real person or snippets of characters from tv / pop culture etc. Of course we are shaped by the times but to base your whole personality on it is bizarre.

Reactions: 2
Maybe a regional thing then, up north if I called my parents by there first name even at this age I’d be clipped on the ear for disrespect. As would most the folk I know.

764.7K likes, 3,898 comments, Paris with your bestie >

oh no, they have some competition

Reactions: 16
Was really shocked by how thin Grace F looked in the Strappy black dress in a recent TikTok. I know it’s been spoken about before here but she seems to be so thin. The dress is quite shapeless looking so that may not help but I do hope she’s ok.

Reactions: 10
A painfully obvious UKLash undisclosed ad in their recent vlog if anyone can be arsed to flag it with ASA.