Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mums84

VIP Member
It's the fresh faced, not a hair out of place, jewellery still on while clutching a totally freshly out newborn that confused me the most. And no visible medical/nursing interventions other than the hospital bed. That her whole family piles in after for photos. Hilaria likes to bring her own blood pressure cuff for the photo and put a hospital gown over her normal clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Mums84

VIP Member
She posted photos 16 weeks ago on Instagram and she's wearing a cropped top with leggings and doesn't look like someone who would have been 22/24ish weeks pregnant. It's their every right to use a surrogate (although I loathe the concept) but at least be honest about it.
Frolicking on a canoe. She looked trim in all the photos in the summer. Hilaria Baldwin approves.

Reactions: 7

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Pregnancy over 35 is labelled geriatric.... my daughter is a student midwife and they're covering high risk pregnancies at the moment. Women of 49 would be considered extremely high risk no matter how fit/healthy they are.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I had no idea his wife had even taken him back, but seems strange for a real celeb to have an IG for their new born.

Taken him back? Did they split up? I’ve heard he’s a bit of a rat but thought she’d always turned a blind eye.

Got to admit I’ve got a weird thing for him, he’s quite charismatic

• Haha

klairklopp

VIP Member
As if you would be in the bed that a woman has just given birth in! From experience, the midwives need to check the bleeding and you are left in bed on a big pad. The bed is the stage for the photos. Just admit a surrogate, it's OK. I'd actually respect them more than putting her old 49 year old uterus through that. Using up their embryos is a lovely idea.
---
I dont think they have actually said it was a baby from Tana either, nothing to trap them if it comes out.
IIRC in the Daily Mail article it showed a post by one of the daughters calling Tana Ramsay a ‘rockstar’ which I took to mean regarding giving birth so if as suspected they used a surrogate what exactly has she done to be labelled a rockstar? Also I’m positive they have used one of their remaining embryos as the newborn has the very recognisable male Ramsay shaped head 😬……

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I heard a clip of him on heart? Radio in January saying his wife was pregnant. So it can't have been a surrogate?
Yeah I was reading about that. They mentioned him having 5 kids and he said number 6 was on the way. He also said she couldn’t do her jeans up then started back tracking saying he better check what he can say. But he’s very media savvy, so I don’t know how he could let something like that slip? It’s probably part of the act to make out she did give birth.

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
It wouldn’t be unheard of for someone to have a baby age 49 would it, although rare!
I know somebody who naturally conceived at 49 and had a full term, problem free labour !
---
I think the biggest giveaway that the baby is from a surrogate, is the fact they kept it quiet.
Probably not a popular opinion, but I think they are far too old to be parents again. I find the whole thing slightly distasteful.
My friend lived a chaotic married life with her 1st husband and suffered DV. She was desperate for a child but her husband didn't want any kids as in his words 'he didn't want to share her with anyone else'. She finally found the courage to leave him, then spent a few years bouncing from one bad relationship to another. At 46 she finally met the most wonderful man who treats her like an absolute princess and whilst she thought she would never fall pregnant, she did at 49 by accident and is over the moon. To be fair she is very energetic and young for her age and probably has more energy than I had with my kids when I was 23 :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Exactly - they haven’t said that Tana was pregnant but they haven’t said she wasn’t either. Lying by omission. It’s so shady. I have very strong views about commercial surrogacy full stop, but rich celebs renting women to give them babies when they already have enough kids is 🤢
---

I wonder what the record is for a frozen embryo though. If the twins were their last time doing IVF, that was 23-24 years ago. I’m not sure frozen embryos are suitable for implantation after such a long time on ice… in which case they definitely used donor eggs.
Their 4 year old was IVF, so they probably had frozen embryos from that session. They can be stored for 10 years.

Pipsy

VIP Member
Have they asked Hello to do this because it sounds more like hinting. Pics taken 16 weeks ago, so she's supposedly 5 months pregnant.

Tana Ramsay's baby bump photos everyone missed

Tana's magical baby news came as a complete surprise, with the author managing to conceal her baby bump in a slew of recent summer snaps.

Back in July, Tana delighted her Instagram followers with a string of sun-drenched snapshots alongside her family and friends. The star, who would have been pregnant with her sixth child at the time, managed to conceal her blossoming bump with oversized cosy knits.

The star looked radiant in the image wearing a strappy black top and a pair of leggings. The clever downward photo angle and the shade of the trees worked in Tana's favour, helping to mask her baby bump.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
They completely over-egged the pudding with those hospital bed photos :ROFLMAO:

I bet Jools Oliver has been on the phone already asking where they got the surrogate from. He works most of the time in the US these days, don't forget. You can buy babies with apparent ease there, it seems, given the amount of celebs that do it :(

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Not necessarily high risk if it's their embryos from when she was younger or via donor eggs. Ultimately it's about the age of the eggs, not the woman. You can also have a natural pregnancy in your late 40s and be healthy - it's not unheard of.
I don’t think that’s entirely true. Pregnancy and birth is a massive physical ordeal, and at 49 she would be considered high(er) risk regardless of the age of donated eggs.

Reactions: 5
Now that's what you call clout !!

Old Gordon's been on the phone bawling at the managment
You better fucking tell that rag of a fucking magazine that the big whopper exited her vagina or some fucker's getting sacked .
Surely if they were really worried and she didn’t use a surrogate they could just put out a photo where she had an obvious bump. One must exist!

A

ADBlocker

Jesus. Sounds like hell, I’d like to be looking forward to grandchildren at his age not starting again.

Yel

Chatty Member
Gordon Ramsay's new born has an official IG account hours after being born

I had no idea his wife had even taken him back, but seems strange for a real celeb to have an IG for their new born.

• Angry
  • Wow

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Obviously donor egg - hope it was all done legit and above board and that baby can trace its bio origins some day
It’s probably a frozen embryo from when she had the last baby as she had IVF that time too. The only child not through IVF was Tilly.

susan1375

Chatty Member
Does anyone know someone personally who conceived and gave birth naturally after age 46?

My relative got pregnant naturally at 47 for the first time and sadly lost the baby
My great aunt conceived at 48 gave birth at 49. This was in the late 1960s so no ivf. There is 28 years difference between brother and sister!

• Heart

SharkAttack

VIP Member
Tbf all the pics of my new babies were taken not in the bed I had them in, but on the post-natal ward.

Then again, Tana will be going private, so no need to be shunted room to room. I had mine on the NHS so don't know about private, but I'm assuming there you have the baby in one bed (birthing suite?) and then get wheeled to another room with a fresh bed in it for the cuddles/breast feeding/photos etc?

Reactions: 4