Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Have they asked Hello to do this because it sounds more like hinting. Pics taken 16 weeks ago, so she's supposedly 5 months pregnant.

Tana Ramsay's baby bump photos everyone missed

Tana's magical baby news came as a complete surprise, with the author managing to conceal her baby bump in a slew of recent summer snaps.

Back in July, Tana delighted her Instagram followers with a string of sun-drenched snapshots alongside her family and friends. The star, who would have been pregnant with her sixth child at the time, managed to conceal her blossoming bump with oversized cosy knits.

The star looked radiant in the image wearing a strappy black top and a pair of leggings. The clever downward photo angle and the shade of the trees worked in Tana's favour, helping to mask her baby bump.

View attachment 2573258

View attachment 2573267

View attachment 2573268
Now that's what you call clout !!

Old Gordon's been on the phone bawling at the managment
You better fucking tell that rag of a fucking magazine that the big whopper exited her vagina or some fucker's getting sacked .

• Haha
Reactions: 10

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Well shit, it hadn’t actually occurred to me that they’d used surrogates and were faking that Tana has given birth twice in four years in her late 40s. But the fact she doesn’t have any late pregnancy bloat (as previously mentioned) plus a few other clues speaks volumes.

I mean it was blatantly obvious that even if Tana had carried the pregnancies at her advanced age, they would be using donor eggs. And probably sex selection, since they now conveniently have three of each.

Gross.

Edit: also just noticed in the DM that the two daughters take turns sitting in the hospital bed to hold the baby. If Tana had just given birth, she would be in no fit state to get out…

Reactions: 10

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Oh I did think they broke up after one of his affaires became public knowledge, but I might be confusing him with Paul Hollywood.

I beleive his father in law owns a big stake in his parent company Gordon Ramsay holdings, so a breakup would have been messy.
Nah the father in law stole off them and they sued him I think. Sure that bridge is burnt... it was something very messy like that, he forged Ramsey’s signature and left Gordon owing loads of rent or something

Reactions: 9

Lurkyandnosey

I got pregnant at 47 naturally it came as a huge shock to myself and hubby😶obs I was under consultant care due to age and it shocked my mental health to the core. I gave birth at 48 naturally.
We've now a 4 year old, 10 year old and 26 year old with also a 5 year old gd. 😊 Life is good, but full on I go to bed knackered 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I definitely know it's very common for women to hit their mid forties start having less frequent periods, decide to then give up on all contraception because they think they're done then by all accounts nature, hormones or whatever has like a sudden spike of fertility and with out planning it happens tbh I've heard of few being caught out since back in the day when my mum experienced it but honestly i don't believe Tana Ramsey and whatever that staged picture was for one second and as a previous poster said I think Jools Oliver will be next .

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
It wouldn’t be unheard of for someone to have a baby age 49 would it, although rare!
As I'm peri menopausal this has been of interest to me as I'm in my 50's now and still having periods. I thought it would be unlikely I'll get pregnant but then Victoria Coren has just given birth age 51! I was talking to my friend about it as I thought it wouldn't be possible in your 50's but she said it obviously is but there won't be many on record as most women will probably terminate the pregnancy. Apologies if that upsets or offends anyone but I think it's true as I would bloody shit myself if I fell pregnant now in my 50's!

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Each to their own and all that but honestly I can’t imagine starting again with a newborn after raising my other kids into adulthood.

I suppose vast wealth means you can get staff in to do the stuff you’re too knackered to do but a baby at nearly 50😳 would finish me off.

Reactions: 8

troutpout69

VIP Member
I think for those people who haven’t got other children and try and get pregnant later on in life, then fair play but they have 5 already, so it’s just selfish to me! I’m 47 and with my second husband. I would have loved a 3rd child, but realistically I know it wouldn’t be fair for my younger kids and a new child. Not to mention it would prob kill me to be pregnant and then run after a newborn again at this age!

Boatnectar57

I was almost going to say she could have given birth because I've had two kids and didn't get any pregnancy bloat and second time around I was only pushing for like 10 minutes max so didn't exactly look a mess afterwards either, so I'm assuming for a 6th baby it would almost just slide out 😆 BUT the fact the girls are sat in the bed seemingly so soon after makes it seem very sus, no way anyone else was sitting on my bloody post birth bed immediately after lol. Very weird to not just be upfront about it.

Fiddie

I’m sure I saw a photo of her taken recently and she looked as slim as usual. You’d imagine you’d have a sizeable bump for your 6th baby. At least enough to look slightly pregnant.

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Does anyone know someone personally who conceived and gave birth naturally after age 46?

My relative got pregnant naturally at 47 for the first time and sadly lost the baby
I've never posted here before but have been keeping up with the thread to see what peoples thoughts were and this question I couldn't not answer because honestly it can and does happen (but how frequently I don't know)

Without going into my life history when I was in my teens my mum starting going through what we would now call peri menopause she was around 46 at the time and this might sound weird to some but I always used to mark on the kitchen calendar when I came on and so did mum, over the next twelve months it became clear that she had become very irregular and it was getting her down her a lot she would look at my 'red dots' on the calendar and say she missed being like that and hated not knowing when she would 'see' again
Fast forward roughly another year mum was now 48 feeling shitter than ever wondering when it was all going to end, goes to see the new lady doctor at our practice for a well women check and finds out she 10 weeks pregnant !

Everything else to be honest is a bit of blur I was fresh out of high school but suffice to say it was a shock for her and dad and definitly not planned (she sort of became the talk of town 😂 this was 21 years ago) long story short we all just cracked on mum had a healthy pregnancy nothing out of the ordinary if memory serves at the end she just had a little high blood pressure and got v. big, she had C section and my little brother was born weighting 8lb 3oz

It honestly wasn't that much of an issue truth be told.
The only tragedy we faced was that sadly my dad passed away suddenly aged just 63 and my brother was only nine and still in junior school .

So to me on a personal level it's not so much can you it's more should you be ?

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I dont think they have actually said it was a baby from Tana either, nothing to trap them if it comes out.
Exactly - they haven’t said that Tana was pregnant but they haven’t said she wasn’t either. Lying by omission. It’s so shady. I have very strong views about commercial surrogacy full stop, but rich celebs renting women to give them babies when they already have enough kids is 🤢
---
It’s probably a frozen embryo from when she had the last baby as she had IVF that time too. The only child not through IVF was Tilly.
I wonder what the record is for a frozen embryo though. If the twins were their last time doing IVF, that was 23-24 years ago. I’m not sure frozen embryos are suitable for implantation after such a long time on ice… in which case they definitely used donor eggs.

Last edited:
I live on their road and see them out and about sometimes. She tends to wear baggy clothes but is so slight I think a bump would have been noticeable

CrimsonCountess

VIP Member
I find this whole thing so weird haha. I swear in around September time he did an interview and said that Tana was desperate for another baby but he said he was definitely done and wouldn't have another one as he felt he was too old and already looked like he is Oscar's grandad. And then 2 months later they have magically had another one