goodvibes712 aka Suzanne and fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot tolerate this woman. Constantly embarrassing herself on TikTok with her potty mouth, confrontational attitude and her attempts to appear younger than she is with her clothing/music choices. Have no idea how she has managed to amass 21.5K followers and over 700K views on her vids. She not long ago filmed (then deleted after receiving heavy backlash) a TikTok shaming a homeless street beggar. She frequently dresses herself and her children up as stereotypical 'chavs' to mock the working class. No room for this woman to talk really as she has 5 children to multiple fathers, doesn't appear to work and is friends with Elsa Frost (banterqueen38). Anyone else with me on this??

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I watched this womans live and in the space of 10 minutes she got gifted 2 universes and 2 carousels and a castle

Reactions: 1
I managed to catch one of her lives. She gets sent plenty of gifts. People are so caught up in her. Its just beyond my brain cells how easily some oeople who literally do nothing get so many gifts

She must make serious money ticktok is a job they all say but its not really if u just sitting there

Ive only watched one of her lives ever but blimmin heck the money that people have to give away to nobody’s we could wipe out poverty country by country

Welllllllll
I caught her on live for the first time ever
Been trying for a while
Christ on a bike
She outright asks for gifts and they get sent to her!
Another one hiding behind a MH facade and dancing an jumping around doing TT’s no problem at all
The blimmin money these begs must be getting and I bet half or more are on benefits too
Bloody disgusting
Then again
I’m in the wrong job!!!

Yeas she begs a lot an on live a certain time every night but shes not got a wishlist now and her beggings calmed down she does beg but its calmed down

Just catching up with her and sge seems. To have turned herself around and cares well for her dayghter who keeps having seizures ive not seen her beg in ages does she still beg?

So shes met the love of her life and says she will be very happy with her then u get her daughter meg with the love of her life and they both be happy together but still a bit beggy