Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tcaketess

The ironic thing is that my mum was a single mum with twins so I know how hard it was & my dad left when she was 3 months pregnant. Everyday was a battle for her to financially support us, we didn’t rely on state payouts, commit benefit fraud, or rob family.
she’s a paid party girl who aspires to be a WAG but will only ever be the sloppy seconds. No morals, sells herself daily for a pap walk ( no better than hoeing herself on a street corner )
I don’t post much & the images shared are not on my insta pages but Facebook - so I hope that she has enjoyed looking at my life & family and seeing how wonderful it is as it’s something she will never have. I may not live in a 2.5million home that is loaned to me by my baby daddies wife, all my handbags are real & not dupes & I am surrounded by amazing family & friends that love me 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 134

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
Proz will be trying to get this Instagram account shutdown when she reads here! 🙊
IMG_3938.jpeg

---
New Thread Suggestion
Goodman Sisters #78 Brighton & Hoes

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

tcaketess

Hope you’re okay. Take no notice of her, she has no room to poke at people’s appearances.

Do you know how it was they “unmasked” you?
I have no idea - I’m not tech savvy. There’s nothing I can do & it just shows just how shallow her life is. She’s busy ‘outing’ someone who has made 2 comments about her on this thread whilst I’m living my best life with a partner who loves me, on an adventure of a lifetime in Australia- tattle has been my company whilst navigating the jet lag.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Alexandra1990

Just had to come here as an ex-Dubai resident to say many things;

1. Those are not cities. Dubai is a city, they are areas
2. She’s named 1 legitimate family type area (Hills). No one refers to anywhere called Sobha, Business Bay is the equivalent of living in Piccadilly Circus and Dubai Creek is not known for its fantastic family feel.
4. You cannot move children to UAE without both parents notarised consent.
5. You cannot simply just live in Dubai unemployed. You MUST be on a sponsored visa either through a workplace or spouse. Everyone gets a 30 day tourist visa which you must renew by exiting and re-entering, however you cannot rent a home or do many other things on this type of visa.

In short - she’s got a snowballs chance in hell

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

livingforthetea

Imagine posting on your social media how tragic Caroline Flack’s death was, then 2 months later posting that everyone needs to leave Kyle alone after his lockdown sex party was exposed as it could “break him” and then spending the next 4 years of your life tormenting and bullying another Woman, laughing with your friends about how you’re going to destroy her marriage, sleeping with her Husband, threatening to ruin hers and her children’s Christmas and then relentlessly goading her and her Husband while she’s in the throes of post-partum recovery.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 79

wellingtonboots

Tell me you’re in a world of legal trouble for that video of Cairo naming his brothers without telling me…
I wasn’t even there, it was my friend wah wah wah… you uploaded it you thick, attention seeking bitch.
Honestly I’m getting bored of her. Joe Public is too.
One of the best defenders in the world can’t have a PR consultant but this ugly benefit cheat nobody can set up several media companies with failed ex-Sun journalists, okay then :rolleyes:
Boring bitch. What a waste of a life, squandering it.
Sooo her kids friends have the exact same names as RRR??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 78

giogio

VIP Member
Does she not stay beside her daft sisters. Maybe because they have came to terms with the fact their sister is a national embarrassment and have called her out on it she's decided she would like to fuck off to dubai lol she's bonkers. Running away from the mess you created lauryn eh what goes around comes around. Couldn't happen to a nicer person.
But when you think back, they have always been an embarrassment the lot of them, granted Chloe seems the classier and most quiet, and she is the one who had the most fame, but remember the article about them wanting to be the kardashians etc it’s all they’ve ever wanted. The story that kills me the most is the Everton footballer who was in the same restaurant as Lauryn, and she ran outside at the same time as he was leaving and pretended to be with him for a story.

his statement is *chefs kiss* and this was 2017! It’s all they’ve ever tried to do with their life. Unfortunately she found someone who’s thick as fuck in Kyle

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77

Kilo005

Chatty Member
Sharing a message saying Sian’s probably fucked her brother in law? Whewwww, she’s losing it. She’s playing with fire more and more.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 77

Bettie

Ohhhhh silly girl
Tell me you’re in a world of legal trouble for that video of Cairo naming his brothers without telling me…
I wasn’t even there, it was my friend wah wah wah… you uploaded it you thick, attention seeking bitch.
Honestly I’m getting bored of her. Joe Public is too.
One of the best defenders in the world can’t have a PR consultant but this ugly benefit cheat nobody can set up several media companies with failed ex-Sun journalists, okay then :rolleyes:
Boring bitch. What a waste of a life, squandering it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
Sorry guys, Proz calling me a loser for being on Tattle has really hit home and made me change my mind on taking part in witnessing her well-deserved downfall. I really care about what she thinks of me, value her opinion and secretly idolise her. Seeing her pap walks in the paper in her 2008 cheap outfits and the lengths she goes to to stalk a married man who wants nothing to do with her or children she forced on him as well as obsess over his wife has made me want to change my life. I no longer want my career, partner or friends so I’ve sacked them off and I’ve started DMing footballers and bought one of her fertility bracelets in the hopes of being just like her.

Sent from my iPhone which I use at times in an actual busy day to indulge in observing someone who defies all realms of normality because they’re a walking freakshow and it costs me not a penny to view it, not even £2.99

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

minnietheminx

VIP Member
Lauryn Goodman is a laughing stock - fact

Lauryn Goodman doesn’t have a boyfriend - fact

Lauryn Goodman doesn’t have a job - fact

Lauryn Goodman is a benefit cheat - fact

Lauryn Goodman is a stalker - fact

Lauryn Goodman lied live on VD show - fact

Lauryn Goodman pretended to be infertile - fact