Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondetech

VIP Member
I used to read this thread every day but now I'm just confused.
The only people who deserve sympathy are the SIX kids; Annie's a mug, Kyle's a cheat and will do it again, Laurens just desperate
Confusing ?

Let me help you out

Lauren - desperate , jealous , pump and dump. Living in Queen Annies ( see below) house. Spunking £8k a month on basic bitch house design and Shien cloths for K&K
Klarna and Kin'ell - UNWANTED children who were only born to provide an income for the above named slag
Queen Annie - classiness personified and trying to keep her WANTED children safe from this circus
Kyle - too much money , time , hormones , not enough brain cells
RRRR - 4 very much wanted boys

Hope this helps !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

SmileForTheCamera

Chatty Member
I actually love that Annie has had another boy.
A little team of boys to look after their Mama. I know Annie has previously publicly said that she wanted a girl, hence Lauryns obsession with having one of each, but all of us who are happy to be mothers and not money orientated know that gender means fuck all, we have our blood in our arms 🥰 Congratulations Annie on your little boy. Your boys will have your back always, I’m sure ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 63

kj135

VIP Member
In regards to her “one of each” shit. Listen.

I always said when I have children, whichever sex is first I want the same for a second.

I have a brother, I love him, BUT always wanted a sister. I was and still am jealous of my friends with their sisters. The bonds they all have. The chats. The things they can do together. Bridesmaids each other wedding. Arranging hen dos/baby showers. Sharing clothes. They have their own best friend.

my husband has a brother and it’s the same. They go to the football together, they play golf together, they play the PlayStation together (at separate houses). They went out drinking with each other and all their friends. They were best men at their weddings. They play jokes on each other.

The list goes on!

yeah it’s lovely for parents to have one of each, but you don’t really do the same with each other like siblings of the same sex do.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
She is gonna KICK THE FUCK OFF when she reads “Kyle couldn’t be happier to have four boys” Please wait til the morning Loz I’ve got work tomorrow and need to go to bed

• Haha

Lurker111

Chatty Member
No what grinds my gears on this thread. People coming on amd saying oh but kyle has a responsibility over the kids.... he pays a significant amount of maintance each month, they get an updated car every so many years, a more then generous home, private school fees paid, holidays, and their ma even so much as blackmails kyle as their father to buy her expensive mothers day presents from them...... yet its became apparent that kairo has missed out on a school place because she obviously didn't want to/had no money left from her maintance to pay a holding fee because she felt that was kyles responsibility, instead of paying it herself and ps Forgive me for being ignorant but it the responsibility seems pretty 50/50 to me she looks after them, but financially provides fuck all. Where as he provides alot more that he was even deemed to provide within the eyes of the courts but doesn't contribute to their upbringing. Liaryn already knew this of him with child 1, but chose to actively have another with him.
More fool her.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Annie had Kyle at all 4 births loz
Did you ? X
One of each
We knew earlier it was a dig
She’s a disgrace
J

• Heart
Reactions: 60

poppybelle59

Why are The Sun now twisting their baby announcement and changing their tune, saying they announced it to ruin Kairos birthday. FFS!!
We all know Lauren is behind this, she can't just let Annie enjoy her baby. Does show that Lauren is truly beside herself with anger. Annie doesn't give a fuck about Kairos birthday and I doubt neither Kyle or Annie even know when Kairos birthday is. If Annie or Kyle wanted to ruin Kairos birthday then they would have made the announcement today. Its ok for her to ruin Annie and Kyle's Xmas and new year though , isn't it !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Hellohihiya

What a lovely birthday her son is having! He’s stuck at nursery while she’s organising pap shots 😭 go to legoland and have a day off ffs

poppybelle59

I think Annie will be so glad she has had a boy, especially after seeing Kinara's nose. Nobody would want their baby girl to have Kyle's nose

• Haha

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Day before my kids birthdays, I’m blowing up balloons, wrapping presents, making a FULL OF SUGAR birthday cake with buttercream icing, not fucking making pathetic digs at baby daddy

Give up Lozza. He don’t want you xo

• Heart
Reactions: 57