Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TRM4LYF

I love the fact she’s mentioned Lauren refuse for Kyle’s other kids to meet him.
She definitely refused as she wasn’t invited

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

Jsmith92

I definitely think Sian reads these threads and if she does then you are an amazing classy woman as is your sister 👏🏽 good on you queen

• Heart
Reactions: 87

Kilo005

Chatty Member
IMG_9223.jpeg

“Spokesperson” is the slag herself and SHE IS STILL LYING. I’ve never come across anyone this deranged. Doesn’t want to engage in tit for tat? She’s been relentless for 5 years!? Wtf are these lawyers and PR doing? Annie is heavily pregnant and Lauryn’s still running her janky mouth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 85

Rose94

VIP Member
I solemnly swear to drink as much wine as I can for you, until Saturday.
Now is the perfect time to announce I found out I am pregnant a few weeks ago so I think that makes a few of us on here now expecting doesn’t it? 🤰
no wine for me 💔💔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

Romy D

Hey all. Long time lurker here for personal reasons but fuck me I have to let rip. I’m in recovery from addiction and I am supposed to be on a 12step program which means I shouldn’t be judging others but fuck me. This bitch is too much. I’ve had a very similar experience with my husband. He cheated whilst I was in the throes of my addiction, 10 years ago, which I have forgiven, not least because my behaviour drove him to it, but because I was not available for him for so long. He has been nothing but committed to me since btw and I made the decision to forgive him for the one mistake he made as opposed to the amount of actions he made to help me recover However even though it was a three time pump he unfortunately had a child with this psycho because of that. She was exactly like LG. Totally possessed and an absolute cunt. Without going into details that would take about a year 🙄🙄we eventually got full custody of the child as she was that batshit crazy the judge actually said he felt sorry for us. I’d urge Annie, le Queen, and her shot brain of a hubby to go for it. At least then you can decide what and how much the tart can get. WHO THE FUCK does she think she is. Acting like the wronged wife when she was the one who knew he was a married man. I’ve no time for women like this.
Can I just thank everyone on this thread as I have felt nothing but true support on such a contentious issue. You lot are amazing 💕💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 81

givepeasachance

VIP Member
So that little boy could have met his half brothers and she REFUSED?????

Hold up hold up...

Teaches Kairo his half-brothers names, but refuses to let him meet them?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

mozco90

So glad Sian mentioned the Victoria Derbyshire interview too! Pointing people to the ‘I’ve been told this is the only pregnancy I’ll ever have’ bullshit!

Fucking love Sian me, I really do!!

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Rose94

VIP Member
Lauryn is a lying horrible scummy bitch how dare she keep lying !!!!!
scumbag 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
raging she has denied it and said kiaro was never asked to meet RRR like Annie would lie !!!
“Does not know Sian kilner” FUCK OFF she will be stalking her on the burners regularly checking her likes for people to add to her block list

• Haha
Reactions: 73

givepeasachance

VIP Member
I don't think I could love Sian anymore. What I'd give to have a sister fighting my corner like she does with Annie.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

giogio

VIP Member
‘Kyle has shown Kairo pictures of his half brothers’ - she always has to get a dig in. I honestly despise her, literally hate her she’s evil

• Heart
Reactions: 67

MinnieXX

Thread Suggestion

She thinks she canny but she's an absolute f*nny, the only Queens are Sian & Annie ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Blondetech

VIP Member
So Giro could have met RRR but Prozza refused.
Cause it’s doesn’t meet her narrative and she wouldn’t of been invited
Proving yet AGAIN that it was never about her kids and it always , ALWAYS been about her 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 66