Good Trouble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch this?
I love it (and there are so many GORGEOUS people in it! 😍😍)
I'm just catching up on Season 4 now.

Reactions: 1
I found it on Disney+ a week ago and have watched them all already! Now I’m watching The Fosters which I didn’t realise came first. I did think some of the things said seemed over familiar like we should know the back story but I only found out when I was Googling something about GT

I found it on Disney+ a week ago and have watched them all already! Now I’m watching The Fosters which I didn’t realise came first. I did think some of the things said seemed over familiar like we should know the back story but I only found out when I was Googling something about GT
I loved the Fosters so much! I also love when Lena & Stef appear on GT, the 'special' cookie episode was my favourite, they were so funny!!

They’re both soooo good Good Trouble and The Fosters, literally watched nothing else for a month when started watching The Fosters.

I loved the fosters and good trouble... just been announced the next bit of a season is the last.. hope they can tie everything up and not leave dead ends. ( I named my cat after Callie 🐈⬛)

I loved the fosters and good trouble... just been announced the next bit of a season is the last.. hope they can tie everything up and not leave dead ends. ( I named my cat after Callie 🐈⬛)
Ah! Sad about that
Cute name for your cat though (I have a massive crush on callie🙈)