That operation they showed, I was likeI did laugh a lot at Dad Siddiqui wondering if he might only have one leg lengthened by two inches as it was so expensive![]()
That operation they showed, I was likeI did laugh a lot at Dad Siddiqui wondering if he might only have one leg lengthened by two inches as it was so expensive![]()
I’ll try itI automatically mute the tv. They are mildly entertaining to watch when you just see all the posing and exaggerated head movements with no sound.![]()
I watch on catch up, ff is your friend with those!!I’ll try it![]()
I highly recommend it.I’ll try it![]()
I did too. God only knows why I didn’t skip them!I watch on catch up, ff is your friend with those!!
I still like them, though I do worry about Pete when he jumps on the sofa, he's getting older now!!How pete and his sister are still getting screen time its beyond me he is so irritating thinks hes hilarious
At least we’ve not had any sexual talk between them this series. Long may it continue.How pete and his sister are still getting screen time its beyond me he is so irritating thinks hes hilarious
She is still naturally very quick and funny, he's trying a little too hard these days for some reason eg that rambling story about his wife which wasn't funny and seemed to have no actual point.How pete and his sister are still getting screen time its beyond me he is so irritating thinks hes hilarious
I find him creepy with his constant sexual innuendosShe is still naturally very quick and funny, he's trying a little too hard these days for some reason eg that rambling story about his wife which wasn't funny and seemed to have no actual point.