Go Hard Or Go Home - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I gave up in Ep 5, I felt it was making an idiot out of me. Is it a competition, if so are the people competing or the “warriors”, what happened with eliminations as there’s only been one, is the mysterious “Coach” a figure of fear and if so why did Geordie Shore lad call him “Paul”? How do these kids go from trembling with fear of the water to being able to dive and retrieve items in about 20 minutes? As you said @Mark81 how come the initial set of people are all needing to get fit/change their lives, then someone else arrives who is completely different?

This show is total bollocks. I feel annoyed that these kids, some of whom have had proper tragedy in their lives, have been messed about with. I wonder what they got told when they signed up for it. I mean The Apprentice is mostly fiction but at least the format is clear and consistent.
I'm sticking with it as I still enjoy the competition and fitness element, and I'm rooting for Dylan. But the new guy has really ruined the dynamic

Two people have gone home so far, someone goes home after the end of each element (every two episodes).

I think there is a good show in here, but too much has been thrown at it

Reactions: 1
I'm sticking with it as I still enjoy the competition and fitness element, and I'm rooting for Dylan. But the new guy has really ruined the dynamic

Two people have gone home so far, someone goes home after the end of each element (every two episodes).

I think there is a good show in here, but too much has been thrown at it
I had high hopes for it but to be a contest they can’t be bringing in people partway thrpugh. Let me know if it improves! Hope it does :)

Ugh the addition of jack has really ruined this show. Not just his arrogant personality but the imbalance in fitness. It's just changed the who feel of the show.

Only watching for the originals to see how they do
---
And Fish and these challenges is just 🤦‍♂️
---
Oh! There's a massive twist at the end of this week's second episode. Got what they were going for, but still think it ruined the dynamic

Last edited:
I hate when a show evicts someone and then brings someone new in. Just seems very unfair.

Was quite enjoying it until they brought him in. It's so sad that Faith feels the need to put make up ect on to look pretty. I think she's very pretty without all that.

I'm gonna continue with it but just don't like the addition of the new guy.

Reactions: 2