Glenda Gilson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The standard for Irish model back in the 2000’s was gas

The girls now are stunning and not necessarily just Who You Know and Thin

Reactions: 1
What does she do now? And I do think bringing up children is enough for anyone but how is she funding the high life these days?

What does she do now? And I do think bringing up children is enough for anyone but how is she funding the high life these days?
God only knows.
Her and her family's past is littered with financial irresponsibility.

Off the top of my head...

Her parents had the family home repossessed.

She and her husband were ordered to repay over 20,000 rent arrears on their rented home in Saggart.

Lots of shenanigans with her brother and a car dealership she was named as a director of.

Throw in a few colourful adventures when she was being sugar-daddied by Johnny Ronan and its amazing she hasn't had a thread until now.

Some minor tea to finish.
A friend of mine witnessed her throwing a massive "don't you know who I am!!" tantrum in Krystle nightclub because she was caught smoking inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She went out with Brian o Driscoll, when he’d the bad highlights in his hair. Gave Johnnie a BJ in the private car from the terminal to the private plane, gave him a kick in the nuts too one night in Ranalagh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I thought her husband was a very successful businessman and that they were loaded. Money never seems an issue, always on holidays and out.

Found an article about them being in arrears in their rented house, €2500 a month total of 22k. Says they didn't pay because of repairs they made to the house when they moved in. Makes you wonder why not move out then and rent somewhere else if the house needed that much repair. I'm just shocked they're renting and it was a huge 4 bed detached in saggart. Wouldn't get it now for 2k a month! All fur coat no knickers as usual.

Reactions: 4
Never heard the husband had a job? His dad and the company CAT went bust in the crash. He is with her on these sessions, literally daytime. Altho someone said he is more coherent than her.

Husband is not so successful. His Das business went bust. Owed a load of money and spent beyond their means.
I’m here for the Johnny Ronan goss. Still can’t believe she went off with him. Isn’t he well in his 60’s now? 🤮 what is the tea there? Was it just for publicity?

• Sick
There was a big fall out back then between Glenda and Rosanna Davison because Rosanna flew off to Marrakesh in the early hours of the morning with Johnny.

Reactions: 5
no way!!!! this is mad. I know BOD had no interest in settling down with her. She would have ruined his reputation with all the ❄ etc

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The head on her being a model, I guess it is all about tall and thin.

Husband is not so successful. His Das business went bust. Owed a load of money and spent beyond their means.
I’m here for the Johnny Ronan goss. Still can’t believe she went off with him. Isn’t he well in his 60’s now? 🤮 what is the tea there? Was it just for publicity?
Not for publicity. It was gross. Saw he at punchestown looking incredible with him attached to her. If you saw his son you would not look twice at the dad. She dated him for whatever reason. He went super quiet on the women end of things afterwards.