Gizzi Erskine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's terrified of not being special.

Reactions: 11
So predictions - latest bloke loses interest and ghosts her soon as holiday finishes - lots of thirsty spam followed by super pity party?

Reactions: 8
Really quite hilarious how she gave us a rundown of her results, of course with her expert opinion, like she’d just conducted some scientific research and has a doctorate in the field

Just using Instagram polls and the odd sycophant in her DMs to back up to herself her heavily biased opinion which mostly seems to be annoyance that other people are seeking a diagnosis for something she “got first before it was cool”. Such a twat. But not just the idiot kind, the kind that comes across as a genuinely rather shitty person.

Reactions: 10
Same with her ‘political opinion’… whilst she sits there in her million quid mews house never having to get up early and do a days real graft in her life or deal with any of the responsibilities us ‘normal’ people have to!! Absolute hypocrite, stupid bitch

Reactions: 9
This is the first time I’m posting here - wow this ADHD stuff is so shitty! I first started following her because an ex started dating her and I was so curious…I really liked her at first and wondered why she was dating him (ha!) before quickly realizing she is awful and hard work apparently. I hope this ADHD commentary doesn’t make people feel shame about seeking help; there’s enough of a stigma already. Her instagram polls are unhinged and she can’t spell for love nor money.

Reactions: 11
Her spelling’s not great but not normally as bad as this so I agree she’s either on something or just manic for other reasons. She’s acting bizarrely

Reactions: 4
Social media can be great at raising awareness of symptoms of various illnesses tho. It’s so weird to gatekeep your diagnosis, I’m constantly sharing Instagrammable content on early detection of my health issue because I’d never want someone to go through the shit I did, or worse die?! But I’m also not using it as a core personality trait so poss less sensitive about it all

Reactions: 10
This is the woman who claimed she introduced Korean fried chicken to the UK after spending a few months over there- she has never heard of New Malden's well-established Korean population.

Reactions: 14
This is the woman who claimed she introduced Korean fried chicken to the UK after spending a few months over there- she has never heard of New Malden's well-established Korean population.

Just another in a long line of those that believe no food can exist until it has been bastardised and photographed by a posh white person.

Reactions: 14
Just another in a long line of those that believe no food can exist until it has been bastardised and photographed by a posh white person.
I totally get that you travel, you love something and want to share it - but I don’t get the urge to claim you ‘discovered it’ or god forbid ‘perfected’ something from another culture. Pure arrogance.

I’d love to see her reaction to finding this thread. No way she wouldn’t lose her shit.
She would not be as cool as Sam Chapman was on her thread

Reactions: 9
On the beg again- begged for Pet Shop Boys tickets- , begged for Pearl Lowe swimsuit- , holiday to wear it on- , now on the beg for Crocs to wear during service. When was the last time she actually worked the line in a kitchen during service?

Reactions: 8
Oh you should definitely hate-listen to the podcast at least once…she is predictably so ‘cool girl’ about sex. She LOVES to give blowjobs apparently, orgasms really quickly and easily etc etc 🥱

Reactions: 6
I'll start a new thread - it's been a long time coming but she's ramping it up lately!

New thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.