@gizmopep & @deborahlouise1991mainnow #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Gizmopep - 45k followers
@deborahlouise1991mainnow - 24.1k followers

I have searched but cannot see a thread (shocked).

Please tell me I am not the only one who has these pop up on my FYP 😳🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes they pop up on my FYP ! I don't know where to start with them . I don't dislike them but it doe seem like Deborah maybe getting a drink problem.

Reactions: 1
Yes they pop up on my FYP ! I don't know where to start with them . I don't dislike them but it doe seem like Deborah maybe getting a drink problem.
Have you seen the videos from last night / this morning on the gizmopep account?? Shocked 😳🤣

Reactions: 2
Seen these a lot. They did OF for a bit too!!! I just think they get a bit too much. Them outfits last night aren’t for tiktok & also is gizmopep a lesbian now ?! Coz she was with a man?

Seen these a lot. They did OF for a bit too!!! I just think they get a bit too much. Them outfits last night aren’t for tiktok & also is gizmopep a lesbian now ?! Coz she was with a man?
I think she is being sarcastic because of the comments. There was a video earlier in the night (not sure if deleted now) which had Hannah, Deborah, both their partners and i am guessing Hannahs step son. They were in see through black dresses with thongs on 🙈 i just don't get it.

It's a real disfunctional family 😳

I mean, what the hell does Deborah's partners friends think 🤣🤣

I think she is being sarcastic because of the comments. There was a video earlier in the night (not sure if deleted now) which had Hannah, Deborah, both their partners and i am guessing Hannahs step son. They were in see through black dresses with thongs on 🙈 i just don't get it.
Ahhh ok. Well I couldn’t see anymore so came off hahahah. Yeah all too weird for me.

• Haha
She says she's entitled to have a drink,but to be up until the early hours,then start getting abusive,waking the kids up,something's wrong

Reactions: 4
There's just some things your child shouldn't see regardless of age. It was like some sort of orgy

Reactions: 3
I used to see these all the time pop up on my fyp, very strange pair always drinking. She seems way too comfortable with the mother in law it was weird.

Omg. I’ve found my people !! I’d forgotten about these weirdos. Deborah is filtered to duck and her mum in law looks like she’s been dug up. I think they are gypsy ? They are as common as muck !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't think the gypsy community would claim them 😳 however i do think the son has the gypsy look about him.

So glad to have found this! Absolutely shocked/fascinated/morbidly curious about this lot!
What do they look like 😱
93A1153C-D2FD-4F40-8E92-338E6874C75C.png

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 They have progressively got worse as time goes on. Started just wearing matching outfits (actual clothes) to film on a Friday night, then both started an OF and now wear tacky Ann Summers style "outfits".

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 They have progressively got worse as time goes on. Started just wearing matching outfits (actual clothes) to film on a Friday night, then both started an OF and now wear tacky Ann Summers style "outfits".
its insane, the one where they are in thongs and see through dresses and the partners son is just awkwardly there in the background. How does anyone get to this stage with their mother in law like hey why don’t we wear lingerie and (try) to dance provocatively for old perves on tiktok 🤣😂🙈🙈

• Haha
It's the fact they think it's normal for me 🙈🤣

Can you imagine being their neighbour? They are serious binge drinkers and all fall out when they have a drink - Hannah and her partner clearly had a fall out this night because she was then posting "lesbian" and "who needs a man".

Her son (Debs partner) must absolutely get the p*ss ripped out of him for his partner and mothers behaviour. Can you just imagine 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.