Georgie Coleridge Cole/Sheerluxe #3 High turnover, low pay moreover

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember Charlotte went to an Israel march a months back. She posted on her insta, not sure if it's still there now. Also loved to reccommend tel aviv as a great holiday destination pre 7 oct. Make of that what you will

SL are very non political so I'm very surprised they posted too. Tbh if this weekend was the first time you decided to speak about Israel Palestine war as a brand/influencer, I cannot take you seriously. Bit like the BLM black square, just virtue signalling on the back of a bandwagon
Nope Georgie has been commenting and posting and sharing for months now about the situation .. Charlotte is Jewish and is like some Jews ( not all) loyal to Israel … as for Georgie given that she spent time on the Middle East she got to read papers other than the daily mail that are still posting about October 7th but never of Gaza in past 8 months ..

The media control opinion , if you live in the Uk /europe you probably think that daily bombing is a fair response to October 7th , because you never actually saw a face of a Palestinian casualty and you watch daily videos of Israeli family hostages and you feel for them .

If you live in the Middle East , you are “bombarded” with thousands of pictures /videos of burnt/beheaded children / corpses , rubbles , bombing realise the real number goes way beyond 40000 casualties

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Nope Georgie has been commenting and posting and sharing for months now about the situation .. Charlotte is Jewish and is like some Jews ( not all) loyal to Israel … as for Georgie given that she spent time on the Middle East she got to read papers other than the daily mail that are still posting about October 7th but never of Gaza in past 8 months ..

The media control opinion , if you live in the Uk /europe you probably think that daily bombing is a fair response to October 7th , because you never actually saw a face of a Palestinian casualty and you watch daily videos of Israeli family hostages and you feel for them .

If you live in the Middle East , you are “bombarded” with thousands of pictures /videos of burnt/beheaded children / corpses , rubbles , bombing realise the real number goes way beyond 40000 casualties
I respect Georgie for having an opinion on it, but you are so right - several platforms have been selective in their postings. This is not a problem that is localised to SL.

Reactions: 3
I noticed SheerLuxe have posted on their Instagram about the atrocities in Rafah and Charlotte (The EDITOR) hasn’t liked the post. Strange, considering she ‘likes’ 99% of their social media posts 👀
I’m not surprised. She’s a proud Jew and probably supports Israel blindly. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have seen Georgie 'like' a number of Motaz's posts as well as other Pro-Palestinian posts months ago. So kudos to her for not being performative like so many influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s my belief that Sheerluxe and associated influencers should keep well out of politics. We don’t all need to declare to the world where our support or enmity lies. It’s none of your business. I don’t use Sheerluxe as an information source on the politics of the M.E. I look to them for fashion and lifestyle and other frivolous stuff. If you’re desperate to know celebs’ opinions on such important matters, you need to ask yourself why you have elevated them to such a height that their view is of any consequence to you.

Back on topic, they’ve taken my idea to venture Oop North! Now, Georgie, your next task is to find a couple of Northern influencers or fashionistas to do the same stuff that you’ve employed your token black employee to do in London. They can film stuff and send it to the office to be edited etc. Nana is only one person, after all! Don’t wear her out!

Reactions: 13
Has anyone watched the video on their trip to Manchester? Seems like the SL ladies haven’t been very far outside of London before. It’s probably opened their eyes that there’s a lot going on in other cities, not everything happens in London!

The staff they met from the other brands seemed to be much more down to earth. Totally different vibe in their offices compared to SL.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has anyone watched the video on their trip to Manchester? Seems like the SL ladies haven’t been very far outside of London before. It’s probably opened their eyes that there’s a lot going on in other cities, not everything happens in London!

The staff they met from the other brands seemed to be much more down to earth. Totally different vibe in their offices compared to SL.
I never watch their videos. But as a northerner, this doesn’t surprise me. I might give it a watch.

What is with Charlotte’s voice? That’s not a posh voice - that’s got to be fake?

• Haha
What is with Charlotte’s voice? That’s not a posh voice - that’s got to be fake?
It’s always been that way, I thought it was fake too, but she’s been so consistent I’m now convinced that’s her voice.

Reactions: 4
It’s always been that way, I thought it was fake too, but she’s been so consistent I’m now convinced that’s her voice.
So, she is naturally insufferable 😂.
Her husband looks like a proper little knob. I for sure get the vibe that they both casually do drugs!

Reactions: 8
Tbh. I don’t love Nana. She probably knows they’re flogging her to death for a reason, but also knows it’s good for her career, so win win.

I just watched the 48 hours in Dubai ME episode and I like the ME team a lot more. It’s clear the new ME editor in chief is a moody brat so let’s see how long she lasts, I saw no chemistry between her and Georgie and the other blonde pixie. I thought Amrita and the social media editor were really likeable. Also love amritas style.

I know Georgie is marmite but she did make the early BTS days with her personality, these lot are so boring it’s insane. Mia is clearly the office witch and pixie just knows she has to stay in with Georgie.
I wanted to like Nana but she comes across quite obnoxious and up herself. The whole gym is her persona vibes too isn’t great as tbh she doesn’t really look like she goes to the gym every day…
---
So, she is naturally insufferable 😂.
Her husband looks like a proper little knob. I for sure get the vibe that they both casually do drugs!
Who is this you mean?
---
Of all the women in the world who could have ended up working at Sheerluxe…. Harriet?! How? Why? How old even is she? The whole concept of her amongst all the other Sheerluxe ladies just does not compute. What on earth does she bring to the party? Anyone know?! 🤔
I feel she is very old before her time but probably not that old, early to mid 30s maybe?!
---
Kindly gifted...
Matches went bust in March!

Last edited:
I wanted to like Nana but she comes across quite obnoxious and up herself. The whole gym is her persona vibes too isn’t great as tbh she doesn’t really look like she goes to the gym every day…
Agree, in a recent video she was literally like “what? I’m eating my lunch”. Girlfriend you know they need you, we know they need you, but BE NICE
---
I’m not surprised. She’s a proud Jew and probably supports Israel blindly. 🙄
She went to NLCS. She’s most likely a Zionist

• Haha
I am kinda new to the Sheer Luxe YouTube channel so, catching up on the BTS.
I’ve just watched the episode where they are filming a podcast episode while building work is going on. GCC, goes off on one at the construction workers for doing work that I assume she wants done, because it’s too loud.
How on earth can you go off on one at people who are just doing their jobs? The job you have asked them to do!!!
She seems so proud of herself for being what she thinks is sassy. But in all honesty, she was just a witch.

Reactions: 8
Why is georgie wearing that hat
Why has mia strapped her hat down like that
Victoria, the bag tag is showing love
Nana, the suit should've gone to a tailor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The bag tag is just what you get given to show you’re allowed in a certain enclosure at the races.

Charlotte’s accent sounds so fake haha

Reactions: 4