Georgia Harrison

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So according to the Daily Mail, Georgia now regrets sharing her tribute to Jake and revealing they were romantically involved 🙄

Reactions: 2
Just when I thought she would be dignified , she does a Jake post. Surely she has a friends and family list to post it on?

Reactions: 1
you should see Lauren goodmans post! Jesus
That was … something. I’ll give her a bit of a pass cause that woman has been through hell recently… but what an unusual post given they were both with other people when he died and their relationship was, apparently, long since over.

Reactions: 2
That was … something. I’ll give her a bit of a pass cause that woman has been through hell recently… but what an unusual post given they were both with other people when he died and their relationship was, apparently, long since over.
See I few people said it was odd but I didn’t think it was particularly. I mean a bit of kick in the teeth to her baby daddy maybe; but they were together for nearly a 5th of her life. It’s a long time

Reactions: 6
See I few people said it was odd but I didn’t think it was particularly. I mean a bit of kick in the teeth to her baby daddy maybe; but they were together for nearly a 5th of her life. It’s a long time
True. I suppose I just find it hard to put myself in her shoes, it’s all such a.. complicated situation, putting it kindly.

Not Georgia's biggest fan but got to commend her for standing up in court today i genuinely hope she's doing ok and gets her justice

Reactions: 12
Did you all see the photos of bear arriving at court? He thinks he is mcgregor. Good on Georgia for bringing this to court.

Reactions: 15
Yep good on Georgia being brave and standing up to that vile Bear. He is everything that's wrong with todays society. Disgusting...hope they throw the book at him!

Reactions: 11
Surely he has other sentences running against him??? Fraud or anything??? I am sure I have seen him in court for other offences. I hope the fact he monitised it means he gets a heavier sentence but I know nothing about the possible charges and offences he is up for.

she has been extremely brave seeing it all through.

Surely he has other sentences running against him??? Fraud or anything??? I am sure I have seen him in court for other offences. I hope the fact he monitised it means he gets a heavier sentence but I know nothing about the possible charges and offences he is up for.

she has been extremely brave seeing it all through.
They might know more on the bear thread x

Not her biggest fan since the whole Jake posts BUT. Really hope she wins this case what happened to her was disgusting no woman should go through that. Bear is a disgusting POS his girlfriend I have no words.. I do have a horrible feeling he will get away with it.

Reactions: 10
They might know more on the bear thread x
Only go on the bear threads if you can handle knowing about him shoving everything including the kitchen sink up his photoshopped ars !!! (ars is how the sexual predator spells it !) but please come along as the more hate we can project onto him the better !! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only go on the bear threads if you can handle knowing about him shoving everything including the kitchen sink up his photoshopped ars !!! (ars is how the sexual predator spells it !) but please come along as the more hate we can project onto him the better !! Xx
Kitchen sink hahahahaha

• Haha
Not sure if many or any of you are on the bear thread but he's been found guilty on all counts

• Heart
Reactions: 13