Georgia Harrison

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen her latest tiktok
I saw it and had a gander on her insta and I think it's Fran, as there no longer following each other

Also saw in the comments the other girls asked the friend why she's blocked Georgia and she wouldn't tell them. Think it's abit strange she's not saying anything

Who
I saw it and had a gander on her insta and I think it's Fran, as there no longer following each other

Also saw in the comments the other girls asked the friend why she's blocked Georgia and she wouldn't tell them. Think it's abit strange she's not saying anything
Who's fran???

Her IG is franparman she was the friend that flew out to Dubai when the sex tape was leaked

She could have been on towie, I don't watch it so I'm not sure
Yeah she's the one who found Diags attractive enough to let him bang her for a few years.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not answering calls but uploading to stories every other minute .struggling to breathe but yet still can tell Instagram..because that’s who she’s doing it for not the poor lad

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think it's abit weird her sharing her friends funeral/wake to the world? Surely you'd do that on her private and insta

Reactions: 4
Im a little bit uncomfortable with her begging for funeral cars and balloons for her friends funeral. I find it a bit distasteful??

Reactions: 3
Woww how can she go from promoting to help out at a soup kitchen and next story her all dolled up at a restaurant on a freebie

Do influencers not think of their chronological content ?? At least wait 24hrs for the fancy freebie meal after doing abit of charity work

Reactions: 1
Literally flew over here to say this.. and was hoping she had a thread.. surely not!!!???
It looks like they are together which is cute, bit odd keep going for Charlotte’s exes but I’m hoping she isn’t pretending she’s pregnant as that’s NOT ok!

Reactions: 1