George Ezra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love George!! He seems like a thoroughly nice chap and his songs are so catchy. If you have kids, he did a bedtime story on cbeebies that me and my childen have watched lots of times!

Reactions: 1
So obsessed with his new gold rush kid album. His songs are so uplifting and so summery played him while driving through Florida booked tickets for his tour literally cannot wait. I love how he doesn't swear so I can listen with my daughter , most of the music I like has swearing in 🤣🤣🤣😩.

Obsessed with the new album! I’ve learnt most of the songs already 😂 I love ‘Dance all over me’ and ‘Manila’.. wonder what song he will release next. Seeing him in a couple of weeks and I can’t wait!

Reactions: 2
Finsbury Park?
I'd love to go, but it's just too far and tbf I have seen him twice this year already...

I really want to go see him, I’ve got no one to go with though. Has anyone been to a concert alone, was it okay?

Thank you! Need to just be brave and book it 😁
I did. You'll be okay.

Couple of extra tips to avoid feeling uncomfortable if it's a first time going solo to something like this.

1. Book seated ticket, no fighting to the front of a crowd of standing area to get a good view.

It also means you don't have to get there early to get a good spot.

2. Because you've got seated and don't have to turn up 2 hours early to get to the front of the standing area. Only give yourself enough time to comfortably get through security, go to the toilet and get to the bar. 30mins-1hour should be plenty.

3. Make sure your phone is well charged. Nothing wrong with sitting on your phone when at your seat waiting for the show to start. We all do it.

4. Remember this. You're surrounded by strangers, people you've never seen before, and never will again. They don't actually care about you. So they won't be bothered that you are there on your own. They won't even notice you honestly. So no need to feel self conscious about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I did. You'll be okay.

Couple of extra tips to avoid feeling uncomfortable if it's a first time going solo to something like this.

1. Book seated ticket, no fighting to the front of a crowd of standing area to get a good view.

It also means you don't have to get there early to get a good spot.

2. Because you've got seated and don't have to turn up 2 hours early to get to the front of the standing area. Only give yourself enough time to comfortably get through security, go to the toilet and get to the bar. 30mins-1hour should be plenty.

3. Make sure your phone is well charged. Nothing wrong with sitting on your phone when at your seat waiting for the show to start. We all do it.

4. Remember this. You're surrounded by strangers, people you've never seen before, and never will again. They don't actually care about you. So they won't be bothered that you are there on your own. They won't even notice you honestly. So no need to feel self conscious about it.
Thank you so much!! I took the plunge and booked a ticket to rob beckett yesterday after reading this and I will look into hotels for nearby then I’ll book George Ezra 😁 thank you everyone for not making me feel a weirdo going on my own

Reactions: 4
Soooooo happy to see George is getting the recognition he deserves! He’s a friend of mine and we went to school together. Honestly what you see of him is how he truly is, such a genuine talented amazing human ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What did everyone think of the film?
I absolutely loved it, he comes across as such a lovely down to earth guy.
I'm absolutely not tempted to do that walk though!

Reactions: 2
What did everyone think of the film?
I absolutely loved it, he comes across as such a lovely down to earth guy.
I'm absolutely not tempted to do that walk though!
it wasn't shown anywhere near me, wonder if there will be another chance to see it?

I really want to go see him, I’ve got no one to go with though. Has anyone been to a concert alone, was it okay?

Just to say go for it! I went to my first solo concert this year (Alanis Morisette in June). Once the music kicked in you are just there in the moment, I didn’t feel alone, I felt like with all these people it was a connecting experience. My second solo show was George Ezra. He came in at 9pm and I got there at 8am and people watched. It felt a little odd the first time but only for a bit. I’m going again solo in October for Robbie. I get excited now, not nervous!

Oh my god! He was so good live!

You can just see how happy he is to be on stage performing.

At times i just got totally lost and absorbed in the music, didn't even feel like there was several thousand people around me.

Slightly milked the encore a bit. We knew you were coming back George, you hadn't sang Shotgun. But he was so good. Just great vibes. Great show. His voice live is stunning. And he's so pretty as well.

He's brilliant, I've seen him 5 times this year and already have tickets for next year!
He just seems to love it so much and I can't wait to go again.
Leeds at the Student Union was sooo special, it's tiny, it was like he was in my living room, plus I got to see the set twice in one night, then Liverpool, the first night of this tour right at the front.
Can Not Recommend him enough.

Feeling sorry for George today.

Should be a great day for him, a well deserved nomination for Best Artist at the BRITs.

Instead he is getting all the tit for the lack of female nominations in the category. And I really hate the snobbiness from so many people about George. Just because he is family friendly, uncontroversial and has wide appeal across generations, totally unedgy, but brilliant. And so many people hating on him because their favs haven't been nominated. And it's just not right. He's a bleeping angel with the biggest heart. He deserves his success and deserves to enjoy it without all the crap going on being aimed at him.

• Heart
Reactions: 5