Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Soooooo happy to see George is getting the recognition he deserves! He’s a friend of mine and we went to school together. Honestly what you see of him is how he truly is, such a genuine talented amazing human ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 9

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Oh God help me! George in that purple suit! 🥵🥵♥😍♥ Looking as good as he sounds.

And the little high bit he does in Shotgun. So fucking cute it hurts me.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

StephenTJackson

VIP Member

how did she fall for this ? 😂
It is very easy to fall for George, and he is a man who everyone should fall for, obviously I'm long gone for this man, he can take me to Paradise anyday, or for a roll in the Green Green Grass. But this is quite embarrassing. 😆

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Thank you! Need to just be brave and book it 😁
I did. You'll be okay.

Couple of extra tips to avoid feeling uncomfortable if it's a first time going solo to something like this.

1. Book seated ticket, no fighting to the front of a crowd of standing area to get a good view.

It also means you don't have to get there early to get a good spot.

2. Because you've got seated and don't have to turn up 2 hours early to get to the front of the standing area. Only give yourself enough time to comfortably get through security, go to the toilet and get to the bar. 30mins-1hour should be plenty.

3. Make sure your phone is well charged. Nothing wrong with sitting on your phone when at your seat waiting for the show to start. We all do it.

4. Remember this. You're surrounded by strangers, people you've never seen before, and never will again. They don't actually care about you. So they won't be bothered that you are there on your own. They won't even notice you honestly. So no need to feel self conscious about it.

• Heart

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
My ex cheated on me with someone and they both liked George Ezra therefore I can’t ever listen to him again 🤣
Sorry George x

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Feeling sorry for George today.

Should be a great day for him, a well deserved nomination for Best Artist at the BRITs.

Instead he is getting all the shit for the lack of female nominations in the category. And I really hate the snobbiness from so many people about George. Just because he is family friendly, uncontroversial and has wide appeal across generations, totally unedgy, but brilliant. And so many people hating on him because their favs haven't been nominated. And it's just not right. He's a fucking angel with the biggest heart. He deserves his success and deserves to enjoy it without all the crap going on being aimed at him.

• Heart

Jojoo

Chatty Member
I did. You'll be okay.

Couple of extra tips to avoid feeling uncomfortable if it's a first time going solo to something like this.

1. Book seated ticket, no fighting to the front of a crowd of standing area to get a good view.

It also means you don't have to get there early to get a good spot.

2. Because you've got seated and don't have to turn up 2 hours early to get to the front of the standing area. Only give yourself enough time to comfortably get through security, go to the toilet and get to the bar. 30mins-1hour should be plenty.

3. Make sure your phone is well charged. Nothing wrong with sitting on your phone when at your seat waiting for the show to start. We all do it.

4. Remember this. You're surrounded by strangers, people you've never seen before, and never will again. They don't actually care about you. So they won't be bothered that you are there on your own. They won't even notice you honestly. So no need to feel self conscious about it.
Thank you so much!! I took the plunge and booked a ticket to rob beckett yesterday after reading this and I will look into hotels for nearby then I’ll book George Ezra 😁 thank you everyone for not making me feel a weirdo going on my own

Reactions: 4

elloelloello

VIP Member
I’m obsessed with him 😁 he lives close to me aswell! I’ve seen him live 5 times and going to see him at Finsbury Park in July! Can’t wait!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

Mugglewump

VIP Member
What did everyone think of the film?
I absolutely loved it, he comes across as such a lovely down to earth guy.
I'm absolutely not tempted to do that walk though!

Reactions: 2

Mugglewump

VIP Member
Utterly love him, I saw him in Manchester earlier this year and he was amazing, going to Aberdeen for him in September too.
He's just so bloody nice!

• Heart

elloelloello

VIP Member
Omg, that's amazing, I only see gigs in Scotland/England, I'm v jealous of Italy!
How do you buy the tickets when it's not UK?
(Planning on European travel next year)
It was epic! Not sure as my partner did it as a surprise for me but I’d imagine it was through ticket master. It was so good! I stuck out like a sore thumb though, tanned blonde green dress pissed drinking a pint of wine, everyone else was in all black and very civilised 🥲

• Haha

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Heard he's performing at the jubilee concert televised on Sunday :love:
Also have to mention how he always wishes his fans/followers well in his posts ☺
He genuinely cares about other people 🥰

elloelloello

VIP Member
I feel like the music cut out during green green grass and he had to style it out but he did it with grace 😂

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
How does he make double denim look so good! He's glorious. So sweet. Can't wait to see his performance tonight.