Georg Woulfe #2 woo is the new… over-sharing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she carried on I thought they were off to Disneyland not that cesspit on the Gold Coast all the Insta flogs get #kindly gifted holidays at.

If she’s after a caravan Tammi try hard Tmb is selling hers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Haven’t seen one indication that this trip is paid for #gifted whatever it may be

I’ve also stayed here with my family, every workshop costs money, the ice skating costs money, practically everything costs extra! Total rip off honestly

Reactions: 3
This is my biggest pet peeve with influencers. We went with xyz because ….
You went with them because they gave you free shoes and paid for your post. They offer longevity and support because the bleeping marketing pack said it does.
If they didn’t pay you, I’m sure another brand would have been what you “went with”.
Off topic, Pascal Jube, god I feel for him, he’s like a lost puppy, clumsily wandering around following the fruitloops directions. Give your kids a break from your unhinged era and let them be little kids.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
This is my biggest pet peeve with influencers. We went with xyz because ….
You went with them because they gave you free shoes and paid for your post. They offer longevity and support because the bleeping marketing pack said it does.
If they didn’t pay you, I’m sure another brand would have been what you “went with”.
Off topic, Pascal Jube, god I feel for him, he’s like a lost puppy, clumsily wandering around following the fruitloops directions. Give your kids a break from your unhinged era and let them be little kids.
Also my pet peeve! Another usually very normal influencer but I noticed she’s selling the #kindlygifted school shoes on marketplace and it makes me sick! Donate them to someone in need or don’t accept it if you’re not actually going to use them!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This psycho made me log straight back into tattle.
disappears better than Houdini and then comes waltzing back in promoting her studious dance tit. duck off georgia.

Reactions: 8
This psycho made me log straight back into tattle.
disappears better than Houdini and then comes waltzing back in promoting her studious dance tit. duck off georgia.
She disappears only to resurface to try and flog some bullshit. People pleasing and riddled with anxiety and she wants to sell a “method”. Jfc, get a proper job. I think you also need to stop the bullshit about your cheating husband.

Reactions: 6
I can’t keep up with the business’. First it’s Winnie Dot then dancing then a podcast then a three step methodology. I wonder if she will get a job in the future?

Reactions: 7
IMG_1601.jpeg

When you change your business and whole identity so much you misspell your headline. This one is as dumb as a bag of rocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who remembers her “hour of power” or some bs she flogged before her breakdown. Took everyone’s money then disappeared and came back with her breakdown story.

• Wow
The best thing for this absolute nutter would be close down her social media and find a very good psychologist.

I’m also positive she’s getting her captions written by AI and has planned a month long lead up into her membership launch

“Comment below and I’ll send you my tips” 🤮

Reactions: 2
Who remembers her “hour of power” or some bs she flogged before her breakdown. Took everyone’s money then disappeared and came back with her breakdown story.
It was HOP Mumma. And remember she flew to Japan on a "business trip" with her brother - sorry, I mean husband - to order merchandise. She ordered cups, t-shirts and hats with her HOP Mumma logo on them, and never sold one because of her "spiritual awakening". I assume they're in boxes in her now defunct home dance studio.
A friend of mine did her guidance thing for one month a couple of years back, then quit. The other week she receives an email offering her some entire guidance package allegedly worth over $5000 for only $99. That same week, Georg posts reel after reel trying to get people to sign up. Then... Crickets... I'm assuming she had enough idiots sign up so now she has her deposit for the pool and has vanished again...

• Wow
  • Haha