Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
Not a lot seems to happen. They’ve completely forgotten the pig story with the farmer. I also can’t keep up with all the different names. Seem to be so many. I never had that trouble with Downton
I'm struggling with the names also! I thought I was just being a bit thick so I'm glad it's not just me who's confused 😂 I don't think the writing is well done so the supporting characters don't feel well established. I probably should've rewatched season 1 before too.

Alightened

VIP Member
I am so glad, I do like a period drama on a Sunday night and this one is great. The stuff to the camera has me in stitches. And for an hour a week I wonder about my sexuality as I fancy the pants/skirt off her :unsure: Which is weird as I didn't fancy her at all in Dr Foster.

Villanelle, Killing Eve, has much the same effect and again in Dr Foster, I felt nothing. The mister gives me proper side eye. Just shows what great actresses they both are.

I am happy the story of Anne is getting out more too; I remember a BBC drama that was made about 10 years ago with Maxine Peak, i think it was a 2 parter and Sue Perkins did a follow up documentary about her so i have been intrigued by the story for a while. I have tried to find it on Youtube but they only have a 2 min trailer. There are some good interviews with Suranne and Sally the writer that are worth a watch.
I've visited Shibden Hall where it's filmed, I can't wait to go back now I've watched the series.