Gentle Whispering (ASMR Youtuber)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Maria's videos especially the jewellery ones but my favourite is Whispers RED.

Reactions: 3
I was just wondering if anyone feels the same way about Maria that I do. I can’t explain it. But her most recent video on her vlog channel really makes me apprehensive to watch her content, as she mentions that she hates the pressure to be politically correct. But she doesn’t mention in what sense. I don’t want to support someone with dissimilar views to my own. I wouldn’t feel comfortable.

I was just wondering if anyone feels the same way about Maria that I do. I can’t explain it. But her most recent video on her vlog channel really makes me apprehensive to watch her content, as she mentions that she hates the pressure to be politically correct. But she doesn’t mention in what sense. I don’t want to support someone with dissimilar views to my own. I wouldn’t feel comfortable.
She has explained this before. What she means is she feels like there's always pressure to comment on world events or political stances and she feels like whatever she says, there will be a chunk of people it upsets and she worries about clumsily wording her views on things and it not coming out right. She said she always get messages asking her why she hasn't commented on X, Y and Z so she just doesn't comment at all to keep her space neutral.

She has explained this before. What she means is she feels like there's always pressure to comment on world events or political stances and she feels like whatever she says, there will be a chunk of people it upsets and she worries about clumsily wording her views on things and it not coming out right. She said she always get messages asking her why she hasn't commented on X, Y and Z so she just doesn't comment at all to keep her space neutral.
I do understand that. But I also see influencers or people with a large following as having a certain sort of responsibility to speak out at times… especially as the situation with Russia and Ukraine must be so close to her heart.

I do understand that. But I also see influencers or people with a large following as having a certain sort of responsibility to speak out at times… especially as the situation with Russia and Ukraine must be so close to her heart.
I can definitely see both sides of it, however I don’t think anyone should be pressured to comment or share their opinion on anything. It must be very stressful to be in her position right now, she disappeared for a few weeks at the start of the invasion and I’m sure the pressure to comment was one of the reasons.

Reactions: 1
I can definitely see both sides of it, however I don’t think anyone should be pressured to comment or share their opinion on anything. It must be very stressful to be in her position right now, she disappeared for a few weeks at the start of the invasion and I’m sure the pressure to comment was one of the reasons.
That’s true… I think people wanted her to comment on the situation even more as in the past she has mentioned her support and admiration of Putin.

Ugh, that’s depressing 🥴 maybe she’s changed her mind after seeing what’s happened? Or after being in the same/ non propaganda world for a while 🥴
I hope so! I know her sister spoke out about the war on her YouTube channel, so I think people were hopeful that Maria would too. But she didn’t. I just find her attitude to be concerning, similar to the attitude of Mary from Southern ASMR Sounds regarding BLM.

Reactions: 1
I wonder whether she is worried about speaking out as she still has family in Russia? I’m disappointed that she admires Putin though. Where/ when did she say that?

Since moving to CA Maria has seemed so out of touch. She's talked about it being expensive, yet they won't move. There's no passion behind her ASMR, and hasn't been for a long time.

Now she's heard SLS is bad for children. The comment ingredient to cleanse your hair and body. :rolleyes: