Gentle Whispering (ASMR Youtuber)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else love Maria aka Gentle Whispering? I've been following her for four years or so now and she comes across as an absolute sweetheart and very genuine. ASMR is one of those things that seem so weird when you first discover it but I wouldn't be without it now. Something about various random sounds like tapping and crinkling and people talking in lo-fi just soothe me and I'm grateful for it.

Any other fans of her here?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Love her!! I remember experiencing ASMR as a child but never knowing what it was. Her videos are the best, she has such a good range of ones to choose from and her soft voice is just so relaxing 😌

Reactions: 6
I love ASMR, have done for years😍 I also love Whispers RED any other fans?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just here to share some of my other fav asmr ppl - Morpheus asmr, Binural Eats asmr, Jubilee Whispers

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ah I don't know about Maria. The one I follow to get to sleep is Goodnight Moon. Thoroughly recommended. She (Erin) is so good, she does all sorts of ASMR videos but has this amazing series called Babblebrook where she has a whole imaginary village with characters - sort of like Lord of the Rings. Sounds bonkers but is so good. She seems a lovely person too.
BTW I think her boyfriend is Morpheus mentioned in the post above.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else love Maria aka Gentle Whispering? I've been following her for four years or so now and she comes across as an absolute sweetheart and very genuine. ASMR is one of those things that seem so weird when you first discover it but I wouldn't be without it now. Something about various random sounds like tapping and crinkling and people talking in lo-fi just soothe me and I'm grateful for it.

Any other fans of her here?
I love Maria! I've been following her for about 3 years I think. She does seem so lovely and her videos really calm my anxiety. I also like ItsBlitzzz and I adore Lune Innate ❤

Reactions: 1
I also really enjoy SouthernASMR Sounds. Mary, who does the videos, is lovely! I don’t really like forced ASMR so don’t really like tapping on purpose but Mary is amazing at doing such natural ASMR hand movements and sounds! She does Aldi hauls which I never thought I’d enjoy watching someone show me what they got from the shops🤣

I remember watching Maria so long ago, when she was with her ex husband! This must have been at least 10 years ago or so. I don’t think ASMR even had a name back then. I don’t watch her much anymore (or any YouTube for that matter!) but I still go on her Instagram now and then because her little girl is adorable and she seems like a nice person, I feel weirdly invested in her life somehow!

Reactions: 3
I've been watching her for about 9 or 10 years! I remember when she used to work at that company that sold medical goods and she used to stay after work and film her videos there, doing her salesperson roleplays. I still follow her now, on her IG and second channel too. I like how open she is about struggling to make friends as an adult, feeling lonely, and she is very honest about some dangerous situations in her past life. A very strong lady 💪🏻

Reactions: 1
I adore her. She is the absolute GOAT of ASMR. Her stuff got me through some really tough times where I couldn't sleep and listening to her was the only thing that could make me switch off. Been watching since about 2014. There's a few other amazing channels I love too.

I hate all the ASMR that weirdos have taken over these days trying to make it into something sexual and it's clear they don't really get what it's meant to be. I don't mention I'm into it because of those people because then people assume you're into watching half naked women eating and licking everything in sight loudly 🤢

Yes! She has lovely calm aura about her. I love her voice. I discovered her about 3yrs ago, so stockpiled many of her old videos.

Funny, I was only thinking that I hadn't listened to any ASMR for too long a time, so have watched a couple of her vids before bed this week. I need to make it more of a habit.

Did Whispers Red come after Maria? I like her videos, but still find Maria's the most relaxing.

Reactions: 2
Loved seeing this pop up. I’ve been subscribed to her you tube channel for years! She’s my go to ASMR page when I’m really struggling to sleep. I think she’s amazing...

Yes, I’d say Maria is definitely one of my favourites I still keep going back to her sleep inducing haircut video.

Yes Maria is one of the OGs. I've been with her for 10 plus years now. Since the days of the ribbed dress and playing with the neaded curtains. I also used to love vic quinn who became mitzy whispers but doesn't upload anymore.

Reactions: 2