Gender Discussion #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do you never see it the other way?

Trans Men don't say tit and just live their lives. They're not demanding to be in men's spaces or have men's products marketed towards them.

The whole Trans debate is around women. Trans Men want to still be included in women's spaces/products and Trans Women demand to be included in women's spaces/products.

I don't care what anyone's sexual orientation is, gender identity, if they want to have a reassingment surgery etc. I do care about the fact that being a woman is now a controversial topic and our spaces are being ripped apart and its not acceptable to speak up about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Trans Men don't say tit and just live their lives. They're not demanding to be in men's spaces or have men's products marketed towards them.

The whole Trans debate is around women. Trans Men want to still be included in women's spaces/products and Trans Women demand to be included in women's spaces/products.

I don't care what anyone's sexual orientation is, gender identity, if they want to have a reassingment surgery etc. I do care about the fact that being a woman is now a controversial topic and our spaces are being ripped apart and its not acceptable to speak up about it.
Because men being told no, especially by women, causes them to become aggressive, shouty, belittling and frightening. It doesn't matter if that bloke is wearing a frock and a fright wig and is demanding to use our facilities, or entering our competition or sports despite towering over and outweighing us, or is wearing a lovely suit but has paid for dinner and thinks he's entitled to sex, or he's in trendy clothes in a bar and wants to buy you a drink even though you're not interested, or is your boss and thought you'd stay later to do a stock check because you haven't got family commitments like your colleagues do.

Women don't do this, whatever they're wearing or however they see themselves, because we were all brought up aware that it's a man's world and we need to navigate things with tact and reason to avoid conflict or injury.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

Here's the comment I was referring to in the last thread - testosterone is only one factor that gives men an advantage over women. So TRAs saying a male athlete suppressed their testosterone for 6 months or 12 months or whatever is moot. A male will always have a physical advantage over a female no matter how they identify.

Reactions: 32
Continue here, gender critics :)
Thank you @usefullyuseless - much obliged. 👍
---

---

There are genuinely dysphoric individuals out there. (Most of them male for some reason - probably because as effeminate little boys their parents made them very aware that this wasn't acceptable - but I digress).

I wonder how there individuals feel, just getting along quietly with their lives, probably on excellent terms with their work colleagues, neighbours, and families, when they are faced with AGPs and other TRAs invading their workplaces*, perhaps causing trouble? The good relationships they have had with people will have been tarnished by their association with these aggressive, militant, demanding individuals may well have been compromised; pressure may have been put on them t support the "real women" mantra, even though they know that they are nothing of the sort, and don't want to pretend to be, and certainly don't want to make women uncomfortable.

Even if they aren't facing any backlash (yet!), they must find themselves in a surreal situation - it must be like being in a Kafka novel. Whatever they do, or don't do, they must feel pressurised.

ANd gay people, too - I don't know, but do they find that other people quiz them "Are you trans?" ; "Why aren't you trans?" ; "You look like a man" (said to a woman). "Why can't you just say you're trans and stop all of this ill-feeling?" As I say, this is just speculation, but I could see this happening. I could see it happening with straight men who happen to be a bit camp (I have met many such men), and straight women who happen to be a bit butch (ditto). In order to accommodate that 0.01% of the population, a much bigger proportion of the population - and not just women, or lesbians, are being made to feel like sh!t.

*Which I imagine at least some must have, especially if they work in the NHS, civil service, local govt, police etc

Edited for double post

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

I could have written exact same post. Whenever the men in frocks rant and rave about their rights and inclusion I wish someone in the media would put them on the spot and ask why is it only about MTF trans? Never EVER do we read about FTM making outrageous demands. Not 1 FTM has kicked up a stink about using the men’s loos or being in a male hospital ward or competing in a male sports team. Why is that do we think? C

Reactions: 23
No TIFs don’t demand things from males but they pile on and demand things from other women, expecting us to give up and accommodate them with things such as being referred to by bodily functions like bleeders or menstruators or birthing bodies dehumanising us all cos of their hurty feels. They are complicit in our erasure especially with the language demands. They can get to duck an all.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I could have written exact same post. Whenever the men in frocks rant and rave about their rights and inclusion I wish someone in the media would put them on the spot and ask why is it only about MTF trans? Never EVER do we read about FTM making outrageous demands. Not 1 FTM has kicked up a stink about using the men’s loos or being in a male hospital ward or competing in a male sports team. Why is that do we think? C
They haven't no but the FTM outrageously want to be called Fathers when they actually give birth to a baby, they are the ones wanting us to be called birthing parents and chestfeeders because the correct names offend them so much, now we have a period products aisle in the supermarket instead of Feminine Hygiene...

• Angry
Reactions: 30
No TIFs don’t demand things from males but they pile on and demand things from other women, expecting us to give up and accommodate them with things such as being referred to by bodily functions like bleeders or menstruators or birthing bodies dehumanising us all cos of their hurty feels. They are complicit in our erasure especially with the language demands. They can get to duck an all.
Do you think it's actually the TIFs demanding that though? I've always assumed that it initially came from TIMs wanting to decouple our biology from the word women. "Not all people who menstruate are women ergo not all "women" have the bodies designed to menstruate and can actually have a massive schlong" I've always just assumed that it's been pushed by the TIMs to benefit them but under the cover of it being for the benefit of TIFs. I feel like if it was the TIFs pushing this initially nobody would have listened because <<surprise>> everyone knows they're female so why would they listen to their demands? I'm beginning to suspect that everybody knows exactly who are the men and who are the women...🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It was a TIF going to court to have Father listed on the birth certificate rather than Mother. Another one recently on the cover of a magazine claiming to be a pregnant man.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you think it's actually the TIFs demanding that though? I've always assumed that it initially came from TIMs wanting to decouple our biology from the word women. "Not all people who menstruate are women ergo not all "women" have the bodies designed to menstruate and can actually have a massive schlong" I've always just assumed that it's been pushed by the TIMs to benefit them but under the cover of it being for the benefit of TIFs. I feel like if it was the TIFs pushing this initially nobody would have listened because <<surprise>> everyone knows they're female so why would they listen to their demands? I'm beginning to suspect that everybody knows exactly who are the men and who are the women...🤔
I think it’s a bit of both and agree with you about it being pushed as it’s for the benefit of TIMs. If women transitioning didn’t validate the AGPs, like there being trans children does, no one would listen to women who think they’re men. They are being useful idiots going along with it and because it ultimately benefits the males they do get listened to when it comes to changing our words eg how they’ve tried to reword maternity language. Just my opinion as totally agree everyone knows exactly who are the men and who are the women.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When my daughter was young she used to go to Woodcraft Folk camps and they were always mixed sex events, but the boys and girls had separate tents and showers/toilets. Efforts were always made to make sure that friends of the same sex could share together.

In those days there weren't any gender confused kids so they were all quite happy to have boys and girls tents. It must be a nightmare for the adults leading these camping events now!

Reactions: 18
When my daughter was young she used to go to Woodcraft Folk camps and they were always mixed sex events, but the boys and girls had separate tents and showers/toilets. Efforts were always made to make sure that friends of the same sex could share together.

In those days there weren't any gender confused kids so they were all quite happy to have boys and girls tents. It must be a nightmare for the adults leading these camping events now!
I’m a scout leader and as we’re co-ed there aren’t many issues. Camping is usually single sex toilets/showers/tents but can be a mixed tent for a specific reason. There’s no rule against mixed sex tents but it’s not encouraged.

Reactions: 6
I was going to say my son is in the scouts and I was shocked to hear they have mixed sex tents. For 10 to 14 year olds! 😱 thankfully my son has no interest in going to camp. I just think that’s a recipe for disaster for a number of reasons.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

My children went to several overnight events run by different organisations and boys and girls were always in separate areas, supervised by adults of their sex. The adults would sleep near each group but maintain a suitable distance. They were well organised and helped my kids to develop independence.

I'm so thankful that this was in the 90's before all this nonsense began.

Reactions: 17
I’m a scout leader and as we’re co-ed there aren’t many issues. Camping is usually single sex toilets/showers/tents but can be a mixed tent for a specific reason. There’s no rule against mixed sex tents but it’s not encouraged.
Interested in what reasons there might be for a mixed sex tent and on what basis you’d decide if they were appropriate?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
One for Irish Tattlers ...

Fascinating that they think not declaring they're biological sex means people won't realise.

I mean, yes, I have seen TiM that pass on first glance in a photograph. But the second they speak, or move they're obviously men. Really obviously 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.