Gemma Collins #4 The thing I really like about The GC is she'd never make up stuff to get into the news.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's clearly in a waist binder in that pumpkin patch pic.

Honestly, she makes me laugh, her stint on Big Brother is iconic, but she needs to accept the fact she's a big girl and is never going to be any different and quit this constant "I've lost x" bullshit every few months. We all know it's bollocks!

Reactions: 16
Dramatic GC related news!
Apparently she’s lost half a stone. Is that an extra half a stone on top of the legendary 3 stone she loses every month? Or a different half a stone?
Still airbrushed to absolute buggery.
It's pathetic. Does she want a medal

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it another three stone weight loss??
Gemma praised for her "Insane" figure. Insane is right. Ffs whoever writes this crap is insane 😑 probably lost half a pound. And that from from verbal diarrhea cos she talks that much its used up at least half a pound of energy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She could never get to that shape at her age, far to flabby and even with the photoshop still got more chins than a chinese phone book

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gemma praised for her "Insane" figure. Insane is right. Ffs whoever writes this crap is insane 😑 probably lost half a pound. And that from from verbal diarrhea cos she talks that much its used up at least half a pound of energy
Please bear in mind that Showbiz / Entertainment journalists are all 12 years old,, recruited from the local comprehensive to do their Work Experience in this department. They work from a handbook supplied to them containing phrases that must be used ie
"Insane", Peachy bum,
"Rocking the look", "Golden / silken tresses",
"Amaaaaazing curves" - you get the gist of it :ROFLMAO:
Its always the same old crap adjectives applied to the world's greatest scabby article too - skanky price

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please bear in mind that Showbiz / Entertainment journalists are all 12 years old,, recruited from the local comprehensive to do their Work Experience in this department. They work from a handbook supplied to them containing phrases that must be used ie
"Insane", Peachy bum,
"Rocking the look", "Golden / silken tresses",
"Amaaaaazing curves" - you get the gist of it :ROFLMAO:
Its always the same old crap adjectives applied to the world's greatest scabby article too - skanky price
Let's not forget INSANE 3 STONE weight loss 🤣🤣🤣🤣 where??? Is the 3 stone did she eat it. Like wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw her in my local nail shop, deffo hasn’t lost anything. Still a hippo.

• Haha
Reactions: 10