Gemma Arterton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great actress and has a lovely vibe about her. One of the few celebrities I actually like. I was surprised to see she hasn't got a thread! Obviously, I don't know if this (old) LSA tea is nonsense or not, but it's interesting/sad.

01.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
0202.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

30303.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
No interest in Gemma? :( This is the last of what I could find.

CDAN
Within the past six months she and her significant other split and her PR team has created this fascinating story that our actress was devastated by the split and crying herself to sleep every night when she was even able to sleep and that she is the ultimate victim of love and the stories are numerous and they imply that he ex was cheating on her and because her ex is notoriously press shy, no one can get a statement from him. So, her story stands unquestioned when in fact, it was her who has cheated multiple times during the relationship and left her significant other for another man who she had been seeing constantly. During this press onrush she has tried to take care to not be seen with him because the public is entirely on her side and she has been getting more press than she has ever in her life. When the stories die down then she will come out of hiding with her foreign born actor lover.
Gemma Arterton

So this Royal personage had a recent breakup and the reason for it might be the fact that this foreign born C list actress with one huge movie and one great nominated role was not exactly discreet when she was talking about her relationship with him and what they had done and when.
Prince Harry and Gemma Arterton

Reactions: 2
I think she was a fab actress when I watched her in the Tom & Gerri episode of Inside No.9, but I’ve not seen her in anything else to comment. Would have been great to see her in Meghan Markle’s place, would never have paired her with Prince Harry!

Reactions: 2
I don’t know about the rumours but I had the biggest girl crush on her as a teenager after I saw her in a movie. Never understood why she didn’t blow up she’s a timeless beauty and talented…so I can imagine the blacklisting, women’s career were destroyed for less in Hollywood.

Reactions: 3
I think the breast implant stuff is total crap. I've seen her once in the flesh and she really is stunning.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone watched / been watching funny woman on sky max. I really enjoyed it thought Gemma was great in it really recommend

Reactions: 3
I only know her for her role as a Bond Girl, and the lifetime of criticising Bond Girls that followed.

• Wow
Reactions: 1