Gary C #2 Sortie your life out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad to see Gary's anxiety took some more time off to be on stage, be amongst strangers etc

Reactions: 6
Imagine not being completely humiliated posting that.
I'm humiliated reading it. WHEN he becomes a total burden of the state and we're paying for his care, can the parents be sued posthumously? This enabling is shocking and he's a dickless embarrassment for living like this....in between stints as Adam's emotional support

Reactions: 7
This is absolutely shocking. Living at home is one thing, and so often with a valid reason, but living this way is completely inexcusable.

Cooking him dinner days in advance? I dont feel bad for her anymore, she encourages it. Theyre both problematic and have issues.

He wants people to think he is sick, so his family have to look after him this way. Thats why he posted it. But how does anxiety stop you from turning on a washing machine?

Reactions: 10
They'll probably be a midnight instagram live from his bedroom explaining how stressful it all was

They'll probably be a midnight instagram live from his bedroom explaining how stressful it all was
And how he doesnt care what we think because we wouldnt understand.
I think he almost believes it himself.
Never come across anyone who lives this way

Reactions: 4
At this point doesn’t this absolute twat need his very own wiki?
100% but not everyone gets granted a wiki, so for now he has a section on Adam’s.

He just infuriates me so much. He is no better than the benefit scroungers that his ‘fans’ probably complain about. Thank God for Tattle calling the internet cunts out.

Reactions: 3
Turn off the taps? Jesus wept. He should be ashamed of himself, not posting this like it’s cute. Lazy, scrounging, cringe, creepy sad old weirdo.

Reactions: 7
How do his parents not die of shame. Their approaching 50 year old son needs to be told to turn the taps off.

How fucking often is he turning taps on then wandering around the house that it gets its own mention?!?

Gary definitely has a huge pile of glasses/mugs and plates in his room that his mum goes and collects and a rock-hard cum sock that she has to wash.
---

i know it’s not funny what happened to this poor woman, but it reminds me of someone…

Imagine Gary C coming up being Sandra opening the fridge for some milk, with a first full of exposed mickey pins. Frightening.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3