Garrihy Sisters #12 New houses, short trousers, who wears the pants as the 3Gs lead the ASAI on a merry dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title edited to fit
Credit to @Homebird09 for most popular thread title suggestion with 25 thanks
The Garrihys #12: New houses and short trousers, but who really wears the trousers as the 3Gs lead the ASAI on a merry dance?

Reactions: 5
Thread title edited to fit
Credit to @Homebird09 for most popular thread title suggestion with 25 thanks
The Garrihys #12: New houses and short trousers, but who really wears the trousers as the 3Gs lead the ASAI on a merry dance?
Thanks Dee Mc - I thought about doing an acceptance speech, but I’ll leave the drama to the 3Gs 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thanks Dee Mc - I thought about doing an acceptance speech, but I’ll leave the drama to the 3Gs 🙃
You're on two winning thread titles in a row - make it to three and we'll have a little ceremony in the Armada. We can all wear trouser suits and pose with one leg in front of the other as though about to drop into a lunge. The three youngest thread posters can wear identical brown floral dresses. It'll be 👌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Those chairs are everywhere now. The house must be a tip if she’s not showing it…but what she has shown is very bland.
She obviously has a big reveal either with a magazine or like Donal Skeehan did with the ones who did the free work for him, otherwise she'd be showing it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.