Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipgirl92

Chatty Member
So the waters been switched off and she’s ordered herself some water from pret along with a massive frappe and sandwich and says it’s a treat?! It’s also messed up her plans to have shower and get dressed so she’s going to play animal crossing all day in her pjs - what a treat! No gobs this is your normal day?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Mooncalf

VIP Member
It is quite sad that she's clinging to 'a birthday in lockdown' like she said on her insta stories when actually in the UK she's allowed to meet up with people outside, or in people's gardens.

I think Gabby claimed her mental health got worse because of lockdown, but in reality we'll see her mental health deteriorate even more as the world starts going back to normal again, the pressure is back on for her to do different things, and she finds that with the exception of Jane coming over, her life is still exactly the same.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Punchface

VIP Member
That’s right! Everyone was asking her if she’s doing anything special for her birthday - “yes I’m spending it in London with my boyfriend 💗💗💗” - she was putting up mysterious pics of 2 coffees or 2 plates of food - until that fan photo was posted online outing her as being with Jane, and she had to come clean that he had a “surprise cricket match“ in York of all places 😏🤨

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Elle34nine

I don’t mean to laugh but lol.... she’s acting that song so badly.

Also those manic eyes! Didn’t know they snorted coke in sound of music 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49

callmegracie

VIP Member
as i've been reading these threads, i've been seeing how similar me and gabby are.. neither of us see anyone that isn't our mum and our one pet, we don't have anything in our lives that is outside the four walls of our houses, we both eat the same childlike foods and lockdown hasn't changed anything for either of us.. the difference is that i can see that it's not healthy and am trying to do something about it (and i have extreme social anxiety and autism so going out and actually doing things is very hard for me)- i don't enjoy this (it's very boring) but it's just what i feel safe with. i was trying to find a job and start volunteer work until the lockdown but i can't work now and its just pushing me back :confused: i don't see gabby trying to change by herself any time soon even though she really needs to..

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Paris1993

I can’t wait to randomly remember this girl in like 10 years and google her and see that she’s in the exact same place in life as she is now.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Mollymole

Chatty Member
I swear 98% of these people on the social media platform are genuine egotistical psychopaths. They are some of the most narcissistic people I've ever seen.

Newsflash - you aren't celebrities. You're people who got lucky. You're people who let a bit of attention go to your head and your time will pass very quickly

Reactions: 47

RateItOutOfTen

Her face genuinely scares me these days her eyes are like black voids! She has a really weird dead behind the eyes look especially in the photo of her doing her makeup! She makes me cringe 🤢
Edit: it also looks like she has a golf ball shoved into her cheek..
this is all i can see when looking at those photos😭😭😭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

barmj

Chatty Member
Don't be daft! The only POC friend Gabby has is "Eshan" and I bet if he exists he's white passing enough for Gobby to not even notice he's a bit ethnic. Because this is happening in America she probably doesn't feel like she needs to comment on it, it's not like racism exists in the UK does it? It's not like the other day a black man was cutting down a tree from his mother's garden from a socially safe distance and the police came and handcuffed him for the bare minimum while Cunt-mings decided to go for a joyride 250 miles up the country with no repercussions whatsoever. At this point I'd almost prefer if she just kept her mouth shut because anything she would say on the matter would be superficial or copied from somewhere else or she'll probably just post a picture of a powerful quote that she DEFINITELY would not have come up with herself and call it a day.

Sorry for the rant lol
I remember her saying she felt uncomfortable when she saw a “foreign” person with a backpack in a Starbucks or something, I think he was Arab/Middle Eastern? so she mentioned his ethnicity and the fact he had a backpack... yikes. It was last year she tweeted it, I think. Or it was around the time of the Manchester Arena bombing, or one of the stabbing attacks on the London (or Westminster?) Bridge. It was vile. Poor bloke was just getting a drink, ffs.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Her acting is abysmal! Worse than her singing, which is weak as hell.

I’m pretty sure the whole point of Liesl in that song, at least in the movie, is that she’s playing along with what Rolf says... she’s trying to get him to kiss her. She doesn’t genuinely feel scared at a world of men, she’s excited about the future, but she’s acting demure and like she needs Rolf to guide her.

So, Gabby’s interpretation is all wrong. She’s making facial expressions that are literal (and poor) interpretations of the words, then smiling manically, making Liesl seem insane. She’s playing Liesl as the clingiest 16-year old virgin (who will probably save your number in her phone with an engagement ring emoji next to it).

Fuck’s sake. Such a musical theatre nerd, though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

TeaAddict

I used to be such a fan of Gabby back when I was around 16-18, and I actually ran into her and Jane at M&S the one time I was visting London in 2015 (I’m Scandinavian). It was such a coincidence, but she was quite nice to me, and we had a little chat about the touristy things me and my mother had been doing in London, watching musicals etc.

I remember being quite surprised when she told me she hadn’t watched any of the shows my mom and I had seen on our trip, including Les Mis, since she always talked about her being such a huge musical-fan online, as well as living in London where she had access to all the shows. Being a total fangirl back then, I also wanted a photo with her, which I got. I think the whole meeting lasted about a minute.

Of course, my perspective of her has changed quite a lot over the years, as I myself grew older, as well as I started to see more of her true personality shine through online, seeing how she treated her audience and her response to actual critisism.

Now, over to my point: I’d say I’m quite tall, and even though I have grown a little bit since I was that age, I was still about 175 cm (think that's5’9?) back then when I met her. I remember her being a little shorter than me, but there is NO WAY she was 5’3, even with heels on. I’ll add the photo, so you can make up your own mind (please ignore my horrible sense of style back then).

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
She's deleted it already, the comments were golden. Someone said it can be down to accents etc and she replied "can they not be taught to speak properly in school" 🙄
Sure. Just like school could have taught her about healthy food, physical exercise and not being a c##k!

Sometimes replacing th with f is accent related, sometimes it's a speech and language issue. She's such a prick honestly 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

yomac

She's wound me up so much with that tweet about pronouncing 'TH' as 'F'. I live in Scotland and it's so common here and is often class related. She lives in such a narrow fucking bubble. God forbid something ever happens to shake her upper middle class, 'I bought a flat at 25', making tonnes of easy money per year life. Twat. She's really hit a nerve. She's gotten so much worse recently she is toxic inside and out.

• Heart
Sorry to throw it back to this but her "TH" vs "F" tweet has really infuriated me. I'm from a really rough area in south east london where it's quite common to not be able to pronouce TH or ING, (so nufin as opposed to nothing) my Dad to this day can't say a lot of words "properly" and sounds similar to Michael Caine. When I was a kid I went to a ridiculously posh school outside of london and was the token "poor kid" (my mum was a teacher there so we got a discount on tuition otherwise we never would have been able to afford it) and my accent was teased mercilessly so I quickly grew out of it and started talking like my classmates. But fact is it was my accent, I couldn't help it much like she can't help the way she pronounces things being from the North, also there IS a major class element to it, literally a few miles from my town the accent is drastically different but as is the average income and level of gang activity, these are things we can't help and for her to callously make fun of them when she literally has an often made fun of accent herself is just disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Notyourpityparty

Chatty Member
Imagine having such a sheltered life you don’t know what actual hate is, try being a poc, disabled, trans etc where you get publicly harassed, abused and even killed just for existing.