Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mercedes12

VIP Member
A04134B8-FFB2-4A4D-B173-F8534D004392.jpeg

Lol is she serious
Imagine how many people have regular jobs that require them to leave their house/commute/be on their feet for 8hrs+ with the same symptoms and have no choice because they need the money ?

she is soo out of touch! She does her work FROM HOME

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Appanappa

Chatty Member
Does gabby not realise the way she behaves now could effect their life? She could be the ‘bad’ parent.
she needs to sort herself out before even thinking of having children

• Heart

SuzyMDory80

Three things I can't stand:
1. Her showing us her stubby painted nails all the time - she has fat hands and fingers - a nail model she shouldn't try to be
2. The weird creepy selfies where she is smiling and looking away - I find these so strange
3. The Instastories of her cat drinking from her bath tap where she has clearly taken these photographs whilst being sat on the shitter - DOES SHE THINK WE DONT KNOW?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

• Haha

Cao97x

Chatty Member
She frustrates me so much. She honestly thinks that what she does is hard work. I would love to know what her dad and brother really think of her. Her mum clearly enables this behaviour and has done for a very long time

In other news, on the last thread we were talking about work hours (Gabby obviously thinks a couple of hours editing is a full working day lol) and I said I do a 5+ hour (in total) commute- I just got offered a new job that’s only 20 minutes away from where I live! She has so much spare time and doesn’t utilise it at all. I’ll have about 4 hours spare everyday now and have applied for some local volunteering positions already. I don’t know why she doesn’t volunteer anywhere. Well I do, she’s a lazy and entitled brat. But it’s such an easy way to meet new people, get out of the house more and gain some new skills. She has so much potential but wastes it just sitting in her flat

• Heart
Reactions: 33

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
She's bizarre. Friends consists of siblings - both Monica and Ross went to school with Rachel, and Ross to uni with Chandler, Monica shared the flat with Phoebe and Chandler with Joey.

She doesn't share flats. Didn't go to uni. Never mentions old school friends. Doesn't live near her brother.

If it were actually realistic, how exactly can this ideal friendship group EVER exist for her?

• Heart

IrishName

VIP Member
She’s posted on her insta stories about feeling that her hair is bland and she wants to change it. Honestly what is the point her changing her hair? She doesn’t ever style it and leaves it looking limp. I used to love her hair but these days it just looks lifeless. Also she’s posted she can’t afford £800 for extensions, basically begging to get them #gifted
Can afford £100k for a party for an imaginary baby though.

• Haha

Mollymole

Chatty Member
I've had to keep away for a few days as to be honest these influencers are pissing me right off with how the world is right now. It still revolves around them. There's a few people in my family who I'm not sure I'll ever see again due to them being vulnerable and myself in a 12 week isolation due to being heavily pregnant. I'll have my baby by the time this is over and I can see the situation getting a lot worse, but thow two extra toddlers into the mix and a husband who's a cleaner in a supermarket putting me at risk daily unable to claim sick pay. It's inevitable for us. But Gabby, I've seen the stories & The Q&As she's done recently and I find her to be more repulsive that originally thought. She has no fucking idea and it's all a bit song and dance for her. While I get she maybe 'social distancing' she's making an absolute mockery of the situation. Jayne will go home soon so who the hell will she pass the virus on to if she got it. The survival rate for a healthy person is high and she's not bullshitting anyone with her always being ill. Most likely she would survive it. But there's so many people a day now just trying to survive and it's just disgusting to see her so happy about this.

Also - The one parent for her child. Fuck right off.
I'm emotionally damaged from my dad, but It didn't change the fact I wanted a good father for my kids which is exactly what my children have. Thankfully and fortunately I picked a decent one. She's really fucking selfish actually. Does she not consider the fact she may be toxic to them? With her body image? With her multiple surgeries that's she's obviously still having? For her toxic view of the world? For always staying in? The kids would have no life and she would just consume them in this toxic bubble full of empty promises she can't keep for herself.
What if those kids grew up and wanted to know if they had a Dad? Who they came from was? What if they wanted to contact him? Would she let them? Cause I doubt it. Gabby is one of these selfish people who would hide all of that information even illegally from her kids I think.
I'm sure a lot of people on here Gabby can vouch that their father or husband's are the best father to their kids or to them. Me included. My stepdad is absolutely wonderful as is my husband to my children. My kids couldn't be without him. Sort yourself out Gobby and grow the fuck up. You're not fooling anyone. Get some common sense.

Reactions: 32

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
I will try and reserve judgement until we hear more details... but yeah, given everything we know about Gabby, it seems far more likely that she is not ready to face the truth about herself with a straight-talking therapist, rather than she just happened to accidentally find the nastiest and most judgemental therapist in the whole of Brighton.

Also, just a thought - don’t most first therapy sessions involve getting to know the patient/client, so basically Gabby would be expected to talk about herself, explain what she’s seeking help with and what she hopes to get from therapy, and the therapist would mostly just listen and make notes? That’s my own personal experience, but maybe it’s different for others.

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
Yeah, the whole emotionally damaged by Dad thing is unbelievable. Way to pass on your trauma to your child, REALLY healthy.

I was literally abused by my Dad but married to a wonderful man, because I understand one person shouldn’t ruin my chance of happiness in life.

gee_beth

VIP Member
I’ve never heard him called Penelope before is this a new thing? Wtf
She’s told the story of his name many a time in many a vlog😂 she thought he was female when she first got him so called him Penelope. After realising she had a male cat she renamed him Nelson aka Nellie aka Lord Nelson:rolleyes:

Also considering she stated last week “names don’t have a gender” why did she rename her cat after finding out he was male and not female? Another example of Gobbie the hypocrite :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 31

gossip823

This was the comment that she flipped out about, it wasn’t even bad!!
Jeez. Why is she so on edge with anything and everything anyone says to her? She literally just said that homemade soup might be better. I’m sure she meant healthy as in more nutritious as it’s fresh and not healthy as in less calories. Stop posting your foods if you’re “triggered” by people suggesting that something else might be nicer/more enjoyable.

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
I was reading Piers Morgan’s tweets and saw this:-

1. How distasteful is it making it all about your own troubles before CF is even cold?

2. What is she talking about? What media interest did she have a couple of years ago? I only know who she is because she blocked my niece and was nasty about her for saying “Tescos”

3. I can’t get over how authoritarian she is in all her tweets. It’s actually quite striking once you notice it.
I was bullied at school and it changed my life forever. It's been 20+ years since and I still feel it in the back of my mind and have days where I feel the same anxiety as then. Am I rude online? Nope. Do I speak to people like shit? Nope. She uses this as an excuse to be a horrible person and it's just absolutely disgusting and disgraceful.

Milehammer

I can't tolerate any more of this " be kind, we love you forever Caroline" bullshit from her - she tweeted something along the lines of how she was disgusted by what Caroline Flack had done and that she should be sacked like a man would be in the same circumstance. Literally hung her out to dry before knowing all the information and is therefore part of the problem.

Basically she's a fucking tit.

Toby123

I work with a girl who's on dialysis and needs a kidney transplant yet she comes to work does 12 hour shifts then goes to dialysis! I think gabby needs a reality check

buffalobarbie

We have a lot of evidence from over the years that she can’t take criticism. And at the end of the day, a therapist is not there to be super nice to you and validate all of your unhealthy behaviours. She probably just didn’t like having questions asked about her behaviour or thoughts, which I get, it is really uncomfortable at first, but it is so important for your self growth. I came home crying after my first therapy session because she said some things that were extremely uncomfortable to hear, and I dreaded going back for my next session, but I didn’t pay to see a therapist to enjoy the experience. I wish she would stick with something for once, and try a different therapist to see if they suit her better. Not everything will work out first time, it takes work, which Gabbie obviously isn’t used to.

• Heart
Reactions: 30