Gabriella Lindley #33 Bl0cked! The Loosical - a Gabulous Story of Little Miss Pooinabox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is someone’s tweet showing the same tiktok

🙄🙄🙄
This is lichrally me and my dad 😭😂 she can bore off with her sew sew toxic family, I haven't been able to contact my mum for 5 years because of how toxic my dad is!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
The writing her own bday cards is actually really weird... she really needs to get therapy. Why would you write bday cards to yourself when you live alone? And if her mum was there then her mum would know it is her handwriting too and that she wrote them to herself and says nothing about it / isn't concerned!?

Reactions: 36
The writing her own bday cards is actually really weird... she really needs to get therapy. Why would you write bday cards to yourself when you live alone? And if her mum was there then her mum would know it is her handwriting too and that she wrote them to herself and says nothing about it / isn't concerned!?
Jane can't say anything or Gobby will elbow her in the face again

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
She sure did! I’d feel pity if she wasn’t such a terrible excuse for a human being.
Wow second time I have seen this and I still think it is so pathetic I would rather have no birthday cards than write my own. 😩😩

Jane is an enabler so she probably wouldn't say anything to Gabby. She's vile to her mum at times and treats her like a servant.

Reactions: 17
I've added the birthday incident to the Wiki including the fact that she was hiding Jane the whole time and the birthday cards written to herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Signing official documents with fucken hearts instead of dotting your i's 😭😭😭 I can't

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Sick of her saying she hasn't seen anybody when she kept going to the hairdressers ... that was last year right? Sewper Essential. Especially considering she dyed it back to black a week after.

Reactions: 34
I can still hear the groans of the government* office staff that had to process that form she signed with bleeping hearts in the signature 😩😂

(* that was a government form for crying out loud, not a bleeping book signing or something 🤦🏻‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She sure did! I’d feel pity if she wasn’t such a terrible excuse for a human being.
I am speechless, wtf. Like, buy yourself a birthday card if you want but why do you make it look like it's come from nonexistent friends...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
wow that writting on the card was so small and Tattlers spotted them? Some of us will really be good investigators!
I was feeling super petty that day and replayed that story 1 too many times because something just felt fishy 😳
The tweet she replied to was very recent and just cemented everything leaving me very smug. Eagerly awaiting my court documents for outing the truth bullying

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guiiyess, I don’t know why you’re saying I’m writing those cards! Nellie wrote that one, and his writing is sew the same as mine because I tawwwht him to write. Didn’t I Nellington?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
WHAT is that TikTok she’s shared on her story omg her family are fine she spent Christmas with them what is she going on about hahahahaha
The funny thing is, this is Gobs to an absolute t. She twists everything, denies it happened and then makes herself the victim.

She's not very self aware is she

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.