Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I feel like she already has a thread here but I can’t find it,

has anyone been following her very public spats?
And her “reply” upload that was posted a few days ago?

I'm now feeling sorry for Gabbie,
shes annoying, dramatic, makes god awful music,

but the arguments and “drama” she’s been involved in (blamed/cancelled numerous times for) hasn’t all been her fault.

EDIT. Damn did I change my mind on this 😐

Too Much

VIP Member
unfortunately I’ve followed it all, watched her lives and her podcast 🤦‍♀️ The drama channels replies and the latest stuff about Curtis and shane.

but it’s 1 am so for now il say.

the girl is a dangerous nut job. No fucks given, I know it’s not a popular word 😬
But she’s crazy. 😬

I’m so interested in hearing others opinions on what she’s been doing
That's just a tease! :ROFLMAO:

LasVegas702

VIP Member
She upset that her music video isn't doing well on youtube but she didn't tag her own music video. She is claiming that youtube shadow banned her and that is not the case.

I feel like as much as she makes out she doesn’t, I think she locked the drama and she spotlight and that she just had a melt down because she wasn’t able to control it.

Sunflower91

VIP Member
Really worrying. I’ve had a mental beak down but have no experience with manic episodes so wouldn’t want to commit to thinking that. Others reckon it was a TikTok cash grab. Either way I hope she gets help for whatever is going on. What did people think to that Nick guy going to her house?

Has she uploaded something in the last week or so that she’s since removed? There may be stuff I missed but I thought I was up to date with everything

Ok ignore my comment - I somehow missed Gabbie “leaving” social media - I am on YouTube now catching up. I haven’t seen any of her stuff in the last week.

Ok... so I somehow missed that she left social media... I blame going back to work!

I spent my morning catching up on YouTube stories and also watched some more stuff with Shane to get a better understanding of that.

It is my view that Gabbie has gone into hiding hoping to appear back and that things will have blown over - I don’t for one minute think she is gone for good, she loves the drama too much.

Initially I believed her with her ‘shadowban’ etc until I watched more videos. Her content has changed so much so a drop in views is reasonable. The many many people who signed up for her stories aren’t there for her music which is all she wants to do now. She is so attention hungry it’s unreal.

I think she’s gone into hiding because of this shit with Shane and because of other youtubers (like Jenna marbles) have gone off the the platform. She will appear again eventually. She’ll be back within 30 days to stop her account formally closing and losing it all but she’ll probably shut it down again and then come back in a bit.

What a drama queen stating if something happened to her it wouldn’t be an accident.