Full Moon Madness??

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually you have all just made me feel a bit better so thank you for that, I've had an infection and associated fever, then there was Jubilee commotion and I was starting to feel certifiable. An hour's walk this morning really helped!

Reactions: 4
Everything in nature is effected by the moon cycles, tides rise, many animals mate, or lay eggs, certain plants release spores during full moon, so it makes sense it effects us too. I'm definitely more restless on a full moon night, it's nothing to do with more light shining through the window as some scientists say, as I have blackout curtains and wear an eye mask when sleeping.

Reactions: 9
I'm not good around a full moon, my anxiety goes through the roof and I get really restless!

The moon is beautiful when itโ€™s full. I always feel really emotional on a full moon so I feel even more in love with the big white ball of light ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 3
Another full moon tomorrow guys! ๐ŸŒ the last super moon of the year, the Sturgeon Moon. My period is due any day now and last time it coincided with the full moon it was an intense experience ๐Ÿ˜จ any one else find they feel worse when having a period around the full moon?

Reactions: 3
I work in a hospital and the nurses swear blind that some patients are uncontrollable during the full moon to the point where they have to wheel them out of the wards into another room. My neighbour says she is stroppy with her husband every full moon so he avoids here every month!!

• Wow
Another full moon tomorrow guys! ๐ŸŒ the last super moon of the year, the Sturgeon Moon. My period is due any day now and last time it coincided with the full moon it was an intense experience ๐Ÿ˜จ any one else find they feel worse when having a period around the full moon?
Yup I've just gone through this ๐Ÿ‘ and yes it was intense! Strange dreams, intrusive thoughts, pyschic attacks and sleep paralysis! One of the worst nights ever....sorry if I'm freaking anyone out ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
To give context to this (if anyone is interested in astrology placements) I have a strong connection to the moon anyway (mars and Lilith in cancer) and a moon in Aries so my intuition is very strong and quite troublesome sometimes . .. basically I am very receptive to the energy surrounding me ..but due to adverse childhood experiences (npd parents) I still struggle with establishing boundaries.
So although it sounds a bit freaky (and yes I have been called a lunatic myself in the past!) seeing demonic entities, ghosts and being clairvoyant is not that unusual for me but on a full moon and menstruating...oh my what a treat :rolleyes:....

Also in regards to another poster who mentioned about her autistic child, my son (also autistic) has been very challenging to deal with .(another one like me with a natal chart with strong cancer and Aries elements)..very defiant, refusing to sleep and mega aggressive....he keeps on calling me an ugly old witch...(the demonic mother figure a recurring theme in our family history). (because I kept on trying to get him back to bed) so these last few days have been really tiring...and quite upsetting tbh ... actually it's a relief to know about the full moon ๐ŸŒ’ so hopefully we can release all of this tension and Drama and trauma...(I found myself crying quite a bit but in a cathartic sense) and going over the past and trying to make my peace with it ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Phew! I think I need to buy myself a moon calendar and keep a track of the cycles from now on because they obviously effect me quite a lot (and my son).

I also need to work on grounding my energy right?
It's a bit difficult though when I have my period they are painful and I usually get depressed during them anyway...that's the thing if like me you are receptive...you don't always receive something good? On a lighter note I can have lighting bolts of inspiration and insight and can pick up on things that others might miss...so I can be a good observer of things and people, but because that energy has fluctuations it's not always the most stable or reliable. and so I find that when I have too much reliance on it. I get let down or find myself making mistakes (self sabotage) or making errors of judgement....sorry for waffling on a bit...I guess what I'm saying is . everything is a double edged sword ..but my tendancy to try to Intuit and feel my way through everything...tends to backfire....so maybe that's what the full moon brings about ...a full stop, an end, a forced letting go of things that no longer serve us?

Just my observations ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2