Fresh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! My friend and I put it on last weekend (we both love Sebastian Stan) but I had no idea what it was actually about so I was in for a massive surprise!
I enjoyed it and thought Sebastian was great in it.
I do like that unlike other horror/thrillers it didn't depict women as being totally useless at trying to escape and they fought tooth and nail to get out of there!

Reactions: 1
Yes! My friend and I put it on last weekend (we both love Sebastian Stan) but I had no idea what it was actually about so I was in for a massive surprise!
I enjoyed it and thought Sebastian was great in it.
I do like that unlike other horror/thrillers it didn't depict women as being totally useless at trying to escape and they fought tooth and nail to get out of there!
i totally agree with the spoiler part!

he was amazing in it yes 😄

i was also so impressed by daisy - she's british isn't she? so not only a perfect irish accent in normal people but also a perfect american accent in fresh, she's so talented!

Reactions: 1
i totally agree with the spoiler part!

he was amazing in it yes 😄

i was also so impressed by daisy - she's british isn't she? so not only a perfect irish accent in normal people but also a perfect american accent in fresh, she's so talented!
Yeah I don't know much about her (not seen Normal People) but thought she was good! I've seen she's in the Crawdads movie coming out in July and I've just finished reading the book so hoping she can live up to the character!
English actors always do a much better job at American accents than Americans trying to do English accents.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I don't know much about her (not seen Normal People) but thought she was good! I've seen she's in the Crawdads movie coming out in July and I've just finished reading the book so hoping she can live up to the character!
English actors always do a much better job at American accents than Americans trying to do English accents.
true! and i'm looking forwards to where the crawdads sing too 😊