FrancisDiet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got fully scammed by Francis diet, like an idiot I signed up because I had 12 weeks til I went on holiday… And I was desperate- my own stupid fault.. Paid for the ‘VIP’ service, got given the welcome pack, basically a few PDF’s and my food plan, which every single person has. Every single message I sent was ignored, still to this day haven’t had a reply 😂 paid the cash, sent me a PDF… that’s it. lol. The food is the WORST and basically if you don’t like it then you’re useless. Such an idiot for signing up.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I got fully scammed by Francis diet, like an idiot I signed up because I had 12 weeks til I went on holiday… And I was desperate- my own stupid fault.. Paid for the ‘VIP’ service, got given the welcome pack, basically a few PDF’s and my food plan, which every single person has. Every single message I sent was ignored, still to this day haven’t had a reply 😂 paid the cash, sent me a PDF… that’s it. lol. The food is the WORST and basically if you don’t like it then you’re useless. Such an idiot for signing up.
Do a chargeback through your bank if the service was not as it was advertised

Reactions: 6
Grammar – The Difference Between Knowing Your tit And Knowing You’re tit 😂
wasn’t there another story about don’t push yourself to exhaustion because you aren’t disciplined enough you’ll just eat more and it’s better to move less and eat less. WHICH IS IT SCOTT?!

wish I’d screenshot but he posts so much shite I cba

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This man is a deplorable bleep, he will insult people if they ask a question, or ask for clarification. People will offer their opinion on his diet and he is so confronting with his replies and accuses people of not being motivated or disciplined 🥴

I agree with the above posts regarding his literacy skills (or lack of)
A man with a low level IQ such as him, should not be dispensing advice or arguing on Instagram, he just ends up looking like a stupid prick.

Reactions: 11
I have been losing weight this year as I'm really overweight and fed up of it. I've luckily joined a programme where the coach is really supportive and the focus isn't all on weight loss but you are encouraged not to lose more than a pound or two a week as anything over this isn't sustainable long term.

This bloke seems awful and most of his clients are tiny women. I get sometimes people want to tone up with a coach and not lose weight but I honestly think a lot of his clients look unhealthy.

Being overweight it unhealthy but so is being underweight.

His wife has just given birth and all she posts is about being more lonley than ever. He sounds tit lol

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She should try to sleep only an hour a day, work out for nine and just eat a tin of tuna. #noexcuses.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What I don’t get it how he preaches people who are overweight / wanting to lose weight need to just stfu and get on with it and they are lazy, unhealthy, low self esteem etc yet he’s commenting on Sophie’s post about her weight gain from pregnancy to stay the same as he prefers her like that…
Doesn’t really make sense

Reactions: 6
What I don’t get it how he preaches people who are overweight / wanting to lose weight need to just stfu and get on with it and they are lazy, unhealthy, low self esteem etc yet he’s commenting on Sophie’s post about her weight gain from pregnancy to stay the same as he prefers her like that…
I’d say he likes her to feel ‘vulnerable’ and lacking in confidence so he is the one in control - he’s an asshole & a bully!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Looks like she’s not listening as she uploaded a vlog with her working out today. I can just imagine Scott giving snide remarks and making her feel bad. Once she loses the weight he’ll probably use her progress as some sort of advert for his business.

Reactions: 3
He not looking too healthy either lately so it’s different rules for him and his wife but then actual clients get kicked off plan if they don’t follow his rules 🤯 the latest podcast pair of them just slate people who can’t follow the plan people who dare ask questions and the Eddie guy from instagram

Looks like she’s not listening as she uploaded a vlog with her working out today. I can just imagine Scott giving snide remarks and making her feel bad. Once she loses the weight he’ll probably use her progress as some sort of advert for his business.
She met him when she was a lot bigger though so I think that’s actually his type….

She met him when she was a lot bigger though so I think that’s actually his type….
I don’t know so much….she slimmed right down after she met him, now she’s back working out now she’s had the baby. I think the whole “team stay as you are” comment by him is him pretending.

I feel so sorry for her tbh! Can't imagine being a weighloss token for my husband, having a baby ans then having to publicly lose the weight I assume to be on brand for him. She just seems so unhappy from her posts.

• Sad
Reactions: 3