Four Weddings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else watch the UK version of Four Weddings? I’ve been catching some repeats this last week and I forgot how much I enjoyed watching it. Does anyone have any goss on some of the weddings? If there were any divorces etc??

Yes I loved this show watched all the repeats a few months ago would love to know what happened to some of those vile brides

Reactions: 1
Theres one ep with a nudist wedding where two brides proper fight, one is dead bitter when she loses saying the couple arent even in love lol

One of the most memorable episodes for me was with the nudist wedding. A couple of the brides in that were really horrible.
I made my post before reading this lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m sure I read that one of those awful brides at the nudist weddings divorced shortly after. They were a really nasty pair weren’t they??

One of my absolute favourites! I've got them all recorded from Sky and I've seen them all a million times. Its probably one of my favourite British reality shows ever. I think its because I love a wedding lol I wish they would bring it back. Id love to see how the brides are now. This show was sooo much better than fake as hell Dont tell the Bride.

Reactions: 2
We should petition for a reunion show! Watched one yesterday with Sofi, the stripper club manager and she was so bloody rude! Would love to catch up and see what has happened since

We should petition for a reunion show! Watched one yesterday with Sofi, the stripper club manager and she was so bloody rude! Would love to catch up and see what has happened since
Would be interesting to see what the contestants are like now! Wasn't she the one who went to McDonald's during the reception? I think it was held at someone's house.

I used to love this! Some of the brides would get well bitchy at each other's weddings, it was great entertainment :ROFLMAO:

I couldnt stand her! She thought she was such hot tit. Leaving to go and get a mcdonalds and her wedding wasn't even all that! So glad she didn't win lol.

Yup, she definitely thought she was something! She went for a burger at the lesbian wedding which happened at their house. The lesbian couple seemed so lovely and friendly in comparison