Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AppleScruff

I mean I really like the message but it’s kind of a stupid thing to disregard your doctors orders when you’re in that much pain and tell that story to your 30 million people strong audience - inevitably convincing them to do the same?
Yeah thought it was a bit clumsy
He’s lucky he didn’t aggravate his injury but still

Reactions: 1

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Didn’t Max have to do community service or the equivalent for this?
Yes I think two days, some services for the FIA or something - I remember he went to an FE race to closely follow the stewards
Like our favorite Karen Horner and him attending the stewards pre season schooling after those comments he made last year - must be a Red Bull thing 😂

aac_124

VIP Member
I bought a laser removal thingy for home, it was like 500€ and its not quite as strong as the ones professionals have so it takes a while to work but it saves a ton of money and you can basically use it everywhere. It requires having dark-ish hair though but I think that’s always the case with laser. Worked great for a lot of places but gotta be consistent with it.

On that very odd note, I’m calling it a day because it’s exam day tomorrow ❤ I’ll try not to laugh when I get to the gynecology portion of it…
Good luck you’ll smash it 😘

• Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
On the subject of the hate Zak’s getting today, I think it’s ridiculous, the comment really was not bad at all and let’s be real he’s been incredibly supportive towards Daniel throughout his struggles

I just imagine what these fragile DR stans would be like if he was still with Red Bull because let me tell you, whatever would come out of Helmut Marko’s mouth would be a million times worse 😂
What was the comment? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Pippi11

VIP Member
Although I don’t like HB an disappointed in DR his choice.
He can get much better.
I support him in good and bad races.
From the bottom of my heart.
And I love Blake.❤❤❤