Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
Kind of impressed that noone's binned it yet for a red flag.
Same, I'm just waiting for it at this point.

Latifi or Stroll might be waiting for tomorrow, but there is still a hope chance Stroll will make out with the wall. πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 2

imolathesecond

VIP Member
It was said in jest kind of like it serves them right for pandering to him for days. I’m not stupid enough to think the mechanics do the PR however I do think he did get in the way so it does kind of serve them right as the focus hasn’t been on the racing
i understand but i really don't think so, they mainly did the stuff on thursday when everyone is doing a ton of pr, even more so for this race, and a little bit on friday in the media pen - also when they're doing pr anyway. the engine just gave up on them, the focus was there as seen in q2 when daniel was really competitive. unfortunate, but it happens. better luck next time 🀞🏻
i know james corden is not well liked in this thread, but not fair to blame it on him filming with them.

Last edited:

Dandree

VIP Member
Can someone explain to me how Heidi enters every paddock like she's working for Disney park and taking a secret tunnelπŸ˜‚
She enters normally, Kym is good friend with Dan and his parents. So there is likely some deal about photos

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
Oh, to be that young again and be able to just bounce back to normal the day afterπŸ˜‚

Puppies don't know how much the clock is, last year when mine was a pup, I had to go outside with her at 3 am to play in the garden because she had such a burst of energy. I just gave up πŸ˜‚ Luckily my pup is only about 40 pounds, but she is warm as hell, and wants to sleep with her butt under the covers. Last night I regretted letting her do that, she ripped of the worst smelling fart just as I was ready to turn of the light. πŸ˜‚

With a dog that size they should be well behaved, great job 😍 Mine is still in the works of being a good girl, she loves everybody, and sounds really angry when she isnt allowed to say hello on our walks, so that's a struggle.😬

Sounds exciting with that paper, and it's good to have something to do, since they don't have wifi or live TV, and their pups are going crazy πŸ˜…
well these puppies I kid you not are like one poundπŸ˜‚ but they're like older puppies if you know what I mean, not like 3 months old lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Minttu

VIP Member
well these puppies I kid you not are like one poundπŸ˜‚ but they're like older puppies if you know what I mean, not like 3 months old lol
I know exactly what you mean πŸ˜‚ they are still in the "okay, you will get a pass on being a little shit because of your age"-phaseπŸ˜‚

• Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Oh ladies, I am due to slip into a food coma!. Went out for Sunday lunch and my god I am ready to burst. The portions were HUMONGOUS!

Feel like a beach ball. Will be absolutely no snacks for me during the race.

I predict Sharl Max and Checo podium.

Would LOVE to see the Alpha Tauri boys get some points and perhaps Mick to get his first points too.
I always wake up STARVING after I've been out for dinner πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚