Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
She said she found a pic and will post it next time. You were frothing for it
She put a spoiler with don't do it title. You did.
She posted another. You fell for it again

You all are so naive 😂 like there is no help to prevent it 😅
Only thing that can be done is to give you this to watch and clear your subconsciuos before going to bed:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

lni33

VIP Member
Totally get that, McLaren were reportedly the only team that didn’t experience porpoising (btw: McLaren and Alfa Romeo are the only teams whose cars are not massively overweight) but since they’ve all seen it in Barcelona already with HD pictures having been taken I don’t get why Lando’s editor would blur it 😂 I’ll take it as a good sign 🤞🏼
Except according to Lando they had loaaadddss of porpoising, get those sandbags out Lando 😂

• Haha

lni33

VIP Member
I find it highly unfair that Max gets free access to McLaren garage when he’s a raging Ferrari fanboy, let a real fan in 😒😂

• Haha
  • Heart

imola

VIP Member
Lets just say my google images search history from the past couple of minutes interesting...are we allowed to know the context? 😅 😅
we were talking about THAT bottas picture (my sunshine 🌞 but make it nsfw) and i was like DR has a nicer butt 😂😂
PHOTO-2022-02-05-22-32-54.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

imola

VIP Member
My exact thought 😂

On a serious note though, why do we spend so much fucking time talking about her😂😂😂 like she had her 15mins in Dubai. Why is she still getting mentioned.? It’s like every other day she manages to come up 😂😂 she clearly done her job right in January
she's still giving us more gossip than any of the wags to be fair 😂

• Haha

imola

VIP Member
Oh that video is my favorite one 😍 from the photoshoot 🤤🤤
it deserves a collective rewatch

Yeah i definitely read that as Russian Drivers okay, we'll just take away anything that promotes russia (assume no national anthem, but what did they do for the olympics)
but yeah i think the Egg is out for sure.
But this at least shows it wont come down to FIA.
as he should be... we should get some official statement in this week i think

• Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
Danil mentioning his daughter should live in a beautiful world is not where it's at for me. She's hugely privileged and completely sheltered from the 'real' world. What about all the Ukrainian kids who are dead or frightened or injured.

I'm not buying he believes the sport unifying everything either. Seems like a pretty self serving post to me.

Maybe I'm being harsh?
you're not harsh. i agree with you 🤷🏻‍♀️ and Dany honestly I think your F1 career is over 🤷🏻‍♀️

monza

VIP Member
depends on where you're working, might as well share it with your coworkers 🤪
I'll never forget when one of my collegaues fully interested and serious asked - do you watch every race?
No buddy. Just all races, qualys, practices, interviews, instagram, twitter, tumblr, tattle

The only thing I don't do is reading fanfictions. Might write some tho, I think it would be very interesting

• Heart
  • Haha