Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imola

VIP Member
jose and charlotte!!! istg if this woman leaves mclaren imma throw hands

Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-06 um 21.55.50.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

monza

VIP Member
Hey Brt
Screenshot_20220207_095819.jpg

Sit me at the table with Max Verstappen. Not other people.
We are gonna get wasteeeeed 🧡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

buttercupblossom

Chatty Member
According to Tumblrinas, we're no better than Lando's stalker making up stories about his relationship.
Jenson is getting married, Chrltte came back on Instagram with goals written in an unreadable fonts, Squids are on the verge of codependency, still no hints from Heidi.

PS. To all the concerned Tumblrinas: this thread is not to be taken seriously, everything here is a ✨lie ✨
PPS. It's thread #42, officially as old as Jnsn ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

monza

VIP Member
I'm debating if there's going to be more than just that and he decided to take the pic halfway through. Also does DR or any of the drivers not make their own food?
It's even worse
Screenshot_20220206_211253.jpg

This looks like something me and Max V. will puke out at the end of consonants wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 13

kubnikol

VIP Member
i somehow got on "Mazepin is hot" side of tiktok and I want to cry and delete the app 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
I go onto Tumblr only to find this* and my gosh 🥵 Someone explain to me how I only just came to appreciate how good looking he is. I feel like the level of thirst I have developed for this man over just this winter break is not normal.
(Sorry if this formats weirdly, I still have no idea how photos and links work on here lol)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12

landolorian

Chatty Member
I've always found him attractive but it really kicked in this past season. Apparently I find nothing sexier than an angry Toto, I would climb him like a tree.
In all seriousness though, I also have a lot of admiration and respect for him as a person. He's really earned his success. I think I saw a "day in the life of..." clip on YouTube or something and he seems really great to work with.
Angry Toto is incredibly attractive

Drunk, crowdsurfing Toto makes me 😈😈😈😈

• Heart
Reactions: 11