Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

suzuka

Should we feel sorry for Max? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Here's an unpopular opinion, bear with me. Pls don't take it personally, I've been thinking about it for awhile.

Let's forget the dislike for Kelly in general and Kvyat situation for a moment.

The world is so freaking harsh to mothers who go on dating other men and having fun, blasphemy.

I think mocking her in this context is really unfair, as if having a baby makes you undesirable and boring, while the guy deserves a lot of pity for spending time with them because he could date so many childless hotties. He must feel obliged to do it, can't possibly enjoy it?

So even if we don't like a woman for some reason or another, I wish we wouldn't contribute ourselves to this sort of chauvinism.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

kiiwiih

VIP Member
I'm newish to F1 gossip, but not to the sport itself. I've been watching since I was 9 which was over 20 years ago, which makes me depressed. It's a tiered system. Never paid any attention to the wags. This summer was a bummer though so I've been lurking on here for a couple of months, and laughing at your posts.

There are a couple of things that have probably been talked about to death on here but I'm gonna shout them into the void anyway.

a) Charlotte and Charles would be a good anthropology study. I'm in the wrong field cause I'd volunteer my time for it.
b) I'm more attracted to the team bosses than the drivers. And, apparently, I really like Germans???
c) I'm attracted to Lando. There, I said it. This is not by choice because believe me I've tried to stop it. I like him a lot more when he's with his F1 mates and in the workplace though. His other friends rub me the wrong way and they just feel like a bunch of yes men and women who blow smoke up his ass 24/7
d) Aston Martin Seb is my dream man. I've also liked Lance a lot more this season than any other.
e) Charles is nice to look at, but that's it for me.
f) I don't know if I'm going down a slippery slope here since most of the F1 community worships George but there's something about him I just can't with. He feels like a combination of a ventriloquist doll, that cowboy from Toy Story and Patrick Bateman without the Christian Bale aesthetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

missphil

So many of you, in your search for information, descend to depths I never even knew existed, and I am impressed and grateful.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

em17

I don't care who he's sleeping with, but is anyone else tired of Lando's friends? I just saw the screenshot of what Tom said and wish people would just stop watching their streams to give them a reality check. Nobody would even know who they are if it weren't for Lando but every stream turns into them mocking Lando's fans (their main audience) or giggling over inside jokes about his fans or the girls that he's associated with. Wish Lando would just re-takeover his own damn computer because I'd rather watch him stare at the wall for an hour than listen to these twats. I'm not even English, but felt that term was appropriate here. Sorry, haha.

Reactions: 28

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
The thing with someone like Lando is he isn't particularly good-looking or attractive outside of being an F1 driver I don't think anyone would bat an eyelid if he worked in your local Tesco.

And if he is sending pictures of his cocktail sausage around it won't be long before they leak...

• Haha
Reactions: 25

kiiwiih

VIP Member
Just to let y’all know how far gone I am …

some weeks ago Lando posted a story on ig, golfing in the rain. He was looking down at the camera dripping wet and my only thought - my only brain cell went “that’s what he looks like when you’re on your knees in the shower”

That’s it. I have nothing more to offer to this thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
I honestly love how active this thread has been during summer break. It's annoying sometimes having no F1 friends, and then I see notifications from here and I'm like ah yes these are my people! ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Marikka

I'm supposed to be working people....but this is far more interesting!!
Tss, working is for normal people, forget about it! We are clearly overqualified! 😂

Okay, here's my version of the F1 hungergames:
Lando will starve (have you ever seen an unboxed where he doesn't eat?), he'll get lost because he's hysterically running from the local flora and fauna. He may be able to hunt something down, but he'll burn it above the fire.
Pierre will be busy protecting little Yuki which is sitting on his shoulders at all times. Unfortunately, this is what costs them their lifes.
Carlos will be taken down by maniac Machete-Mazepin while he's trying to build a razor out of twigs and sharp rocks.
Meanwhile Kimi is lying on the beach, casually shrugging "Bwoah, we all have to die sooner or later!"
Bottas will try to kill everything in Hamilton's way. As soon as Lewis thinks they are the only ones left, he will push Bottas off a cliff.
Seb is nowhere to be seen, his tactic is taking down his enemies by building traps.
Danny is his first victim, being lured into a trap by a champagne-filled-shoey, dangling from a tree.
Oh my God, I have too much leisure time on my hands 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Vergie

Here's the meme template that i took from the internet. I'm really wasting my time doing this so.....enjoy :m
Untitled249.jpg

• Haha

missphil

And if he is sending pictures of his cocktail sausage around it won't be long before they leak...
McLaren needs to find those ex-Mossad agents who were working for Harvey Weinstein and hire them to track down and destroy every digital copy, because the world does not need to see that boy's fruit bowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is anyone else slightly baffled that the assumption seems to be one picture of Lando with a woman = Lando has a girlfriend, rather than Lando is sleeping (or trying to sleep) with someone? Maybe I remember 21 differently, or maybe it says a lot about the average age of his fans…

Marikka

Same! I love F1 wags gossip/ it is a bit of a guilty pleasure for me and happy to get involved with the best of it. But can't cope with the whole 'omg he follows this person, so that means they're serious'/they're not sitting next to eachother so they hate eachother' etc. The ability to jump to conclusions is amazing haha you can just tell it's kids who have ever been in a relationship and only have their ideas from Disney rom coms. Poor Lando couldn't even smile at a girl without causing a meltdown 😂
😂😂 I have to admit, I'm 36 years old and following F1 since the golden Gerhard Berger era (in case you wonder, yes, I'm Austrian 🤣) and F1 has never been so much fun!! Back then the only thing you knew about the drivers was what was written in biographies or said during interviews. With this whole social media hype nowadays, we all know what the drivers' living rooms look like, what they are having for dinner, etc. So it's a whole new more personal approach. So OF COURSE we poke our noses into their private business, since they invited us 😂😂

Spillingthet25

Chatty Member
She looks quite matronly in the latest shots with the double chin. Like a once beautiful but now filling out Russian opera singer. I'm thinking someone like Anna Netrebko.

If you guys could steal one driver from a WAG for one night (or one year) which driver would it be? This would be mine (give or take a bit of necromancy), probably in the last year when he was with Ariane/Carole.
Daniel …always Daniel
B06C9906-D26F-4D79-864D-89B8DB23013A.jpeg

• Haha
Wondering the same thing 😂 discovered and started following this thread on Sunday and I'm genuinely impressed by the speed in which it moves, the dedication of following so many accounts to try and pull assumptions together and how invested people are 😂
Same! I love F1 wags gossip/ it is a bit of a guilty pleasure for me and happy to get involved with the best of it. But can't cope with the whole 'omg he follows this person, so that means they're serious'/they're not sitting next to eachother so they hate eachother' etc. The ability to jump to conclusions is amazing haha you can just tell it's kids who have ever been in a relationship and only have their ideas from Disney rom coms. Poor Lando couldn't even smile at a girl without causing a meltdown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

f1dirt

That stream was the most AWKWARD of my life everyone kept commenting UNDER20K about lusinhia and how Alicia was underage. They deleted sooo many comments ahahahaha

• Haha
  • Wow

HaloGirl

VIP Member
She was with him and a huge group of his friends, wearing like a hoodie and chilling at the beach (saw in some WAG accounts) - two people don’t sit at a football match and talk all the time lol
Hi Kat! Have you enjoyed the match?

• Haha