Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loz-x

Chatty Member
So these Dutch juice channels are really on Lando’s case lately 😭

seems like he might be spending some time with Pien.

edit: tried to translate
“They say coincidence does not exist right? Looks like Lando is spending time in Amsterdam on a boat, might be with Pien”

View attachment 1572759
Luisa was flying somewhere yesterday. Though she might be seeing Lando...but I guess not 😅

1662980986174.jpeg

Reactions: 3

Minttu

VIP Member
I think I read about this penguin somewhere, cute :)

as to emojis: the one you posted is worth a thousand words, almost like a picture :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He's probably the most famous penguin in the world😂

A thousand words, or orgasms? I'm not even sure ud be able to write after having Lewis give me one of those flirty looks 🤤 not even sure how I'd react if the British Knight had his sword out, I'd probably faint and then hop on like nothing happened 😂

• Haha

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
He praises Max constantly and never puts up a fight with him even in a Mercedes. He is always quoted before races saying Max will pass in X laps. Would not surprise me if he wanted Checos seat when Mercedes didn’t go exactly as he has planned.
Will be interesting for sure to see if Merc can close the gap next season or if their dominant streak is done

and a certain hospitality suite
View attachment 1571310
Which team do we reckon?

Bobby1743

VIP Member

Translation : Nyck de Vries on pole for Formula 1 seat at Alpine

For a year so that Jack Doohan can be in the seat in 2024.

In another Dutch article i read that apparently people of the management of Nyck were seen a lot at Alpine this weekend?

I don't know if it will be really like that. But these kind of stories in the media is part of Silly season?

MsCurly

Chatty Member
I feel really mean saying this but the only vibe George Russell gives me is that of the mean guy/villain Robbie Rotten from Lazy Town back in the day.

I think George will take advantage of opportunities presented to him and that he will always put himself first. Lando stays with McLaren because they have a two-sided loyalty thing going on. I think George is only loyal to himself. As long as it serves him, he will stick around, but if Lewis whips himself back into shape and becomes a bigger competitive threat to George, I can imagine George looking around for another seat.

ImaLady

VIP Member
I think red bull tried really hard to fill that second seat with someone who would *support* Max
At this point they have won both championships and Checo has the contract he wanted too.
really they lose nothing by checo's performance right now and ultimately having 2 drivers who dont have issues with each other is probably preferable.
Red Bull Juniors as Helmut and Christian have kind of alluded to, are not very interesting prospects right now, thus why they were going after Herta
I think if the championships were closer it would be an issue for sure contract or not
Can Checo go home and Daniel back to red bull for his last hurrah? At least he'll get to win some more races 🥹

Pole er bear

VIP Member
can somebody please cheer me up, I'm having a melt down over my driver's licence because it looks so ugly and i only signed with my last name instead of full name and i hate it 😭😭
Oh Boo! I mean you can always get it redone. I had my wallet stolen last week and actually was kinda relieved because i had an reason to get a new photo. The original one was after I had dental surgery and my face was all swollen and numb on one side in the photo.

• Heart