Formula 1 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so sad. Rest in peace Sir Frank - you were truly one of a kind.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 5


Sorry I don't like the Alpine car, saw it at Silverstone too! Maybe I'm biased as I'm short, must be a squeeze for Esteban!

So sad about Sir Frank, I have very loose family connections with Williams so always loved them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know the schedule or what’s happening with the Abu Dhabi tests? I’m just trying to work out how many there are. I know there’s the young driver test but is there a Pirelli test too? Excited to see Pato O’Ward for McLaren but didn’t know which one he’d be in? Google isn’t helping me either 🤷‍♀️
 
The press conferences Thursday.
1st and 2nd ones very interesting kept apart.
3rd one 2 "oldies" but bet it will be funny.
5th and 6th I think most of us will be 🥰
The last one the English boys.
A friend and I agree if Max can't win this weekend they should put him and Lewis together for the last press conf.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Has anyone else been doing about their normal daily business then suddenly remembers that there's only 2 races left of the season and there's 8 points between Max and Lewis and you're like OMG OMG OMG. I'm equally excited to see the outcome and sad for the upcoming winter break.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
Has anyone else been doing about their normal daily business then suddenly remembers that there's only 2 races left of the season and there's 8 points between Max and Lewis and you're like OMG OMG OMG. I'm equally excited to see the outcome and sad for the upcoming winter break.
I am excited, but I know I'm going to be so tense! Extra beta blockers for me at the weekend 😂 I hate winter break. Guess we're lucky the season is as long as it is though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Excited but so nervous. I don’t usually like the winter break but feel I need it this season to recuperate!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.