Forever Yours Betty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you mean? I don’t really follow her anymore.
So she’s been tagging #actuallyautistic recently and in tandem has been making these little excitable squeals (vocal stimulations). Personally have no problem with her self diagnosing but as someone who has known people with autism, with high support needs and low, in my opinion the way she’s doing it is so inorganic and unnatural

Reactions: 1
So she’s been tagging #actuallyautistic recently and in tandem has been making these little excitable squeals (vocal stimulations). Personally have no problem with her self diagnosing but as someone who has known people with autism, with high support needs and low, in my opinion the way she’s doing it is so inorganic and unnatural
To be fair, she has been diagnosed, albeit privately for £s, so she hasn’t self-diagnosed. I think she is autistic/adhd but she plays up to it big time. It’s not as severe a condition for her as she makes out - it’s hardly debilitating. I know a girl who can’t get her adhd meds currently because of the shortage and she can’t work and barely leaves the house.

Reactions: 2
I see she’s moved into her own place in Margate, while still paying her mortgage in Glasgow.

• Wow
Reactions: 2