For all the mums fed up of cliques and want to fit in who don't have their own tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello to any mums who feel down because they haven't found their "tribe" then look no further. Don't fit in? This is for you.
realised its harder work than you imagined then this is for you? Wine mums, chocolate mums, sweary mums all kind of mums are welcome here.

As P!nk said
So raise your glass if you are wrong
In all the right ways
All my underdogs
We will never be never be, anything but loud
And nitty gritty dirty little freaks
Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yay!! Thanks for sharing!! I'm such a socially awkward person and a natural loner, I feel like I just don't relate at all to a lot of the other mums!! I am always nice etc. but I am super quick when it comes to pick ups and drop offs!! 😅

Reactions: 4
Yay!! Thanks for sharing!! I'm such a socially awkward person and a natural loner, I feel like I just don't relate at all to a lot of the other mums!! I am always nice etc. but I am super quick when it comes to pick ups and drop offs!! 😅
I get ignored now but that could be because I called the homework bollocks on WhatsApp 🤷 also extremely awkward

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Mine are older…past the playground stage.
I don’t profess to know everything/anything but if I can give any advice/ help anyone on this thread I’m here 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I want to ask how everyone is today? All you busy mums. How are you feeling today? What have you been up to?

• Heart
Oh I love this. Can I join in? I’ve not really felt like an out of the loop Mum until my 3.5 year old joined nursery this year. All the Mums seem to know each other and have a clique. And I’m just stood there awkwardly. My son plays with their kids mind, just barges in but me on the other hand, totally socially awkward 😅

• Heart
I want to ask how everyone is today? All you busy mums. How are you feeling today? What have you been up to?
Had a shite day, but it is what it is!! Had childcare arranged for the day so I got to have a glorious 2hr nap!! 😄
---
Oh I love this. Can I join in? I’ve not really felt like an out of the loop Mum until my 3.5 year old joined nursery this year. All the Mums seem to know each other and have a clique. And I’m just stood there awkwardly. My son plays with their kids mind, just barges in but me on the other hand, totally socially awkward 😅
Yes, everyone already seems to really know each other!! My oldest is 4 soon, just for context!

• Heart
Yes, everyone already seems to really know each other!! My oldest is 4 soon, just for context!
They really do!! I was at the gate waiting for it to open at the end of the school day and I was stood next to one Mum, then another Mum stood next to me and they knew eachother, and started talking over me whilst I was just awkwardly stood in the middle 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 1
They really do!! I was at the gate waiting for it to open at the end of the school day and I was stood next to one Mum, then another Mum stood next to me and they knew eachother, and started talking over me whilst I was just awkwardly stood in the middle 😅
Ugh I have been there!! But yet when they actually do turn to talk to me and involve me I feel even more awkward!! I can't make up my mind what I want! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Had a shite day, but it is what it is!! Had childcare arranged for the day so I got to have a glorious 2hr nap!! 😄
---

this is how i feel at school. They have all got close and I am standing there. They don't even say hello anymore. This morning one of them took great delight asking how many parties we have been to and then saying oh well. So we are excluded form parties. Its like being back at school so feeling a bit rubbish

• Sad
Reactions: 4
When my youngest was in primary school (I used to speak to a couple of Mum’s from eldest) the youngest Mum’s were a totally different ball game. One afternoon I went and stood next to a mum that was a friend of someone I knew she turned to me, looked me up and down and said ‘duck off’ I didn’t say a word just walked away. She some weeks later said she has mental health issues, no apology 🙄

• Wow
When my youngest was in primary school (I used to speak to a couple of Mum’s from eldest) the youngest Mum’s were a totally different ball game. One afternoon I went and stood next to a mum that was a friend of someone I knew she turned to me, looked me up and down and said ‘duck off’ I didn’t say a word just walked away. She some weeks later said she has mental health issues, no apology 🙄
wow. Its like the bitchy school girls become bitchy mums.

• Heart
One of my mums has "kindly offered' to get all the teachers xmas gifts everyone send money to her but you know she's only doing it for the praise 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow