Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #111 Marmite on Ryvita & boiled eggs but she still can't shift those size 14 legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the same old tit she picks up year in, year out 🥱
Trench coat, black jeans, black t-shirt, cream jumper, New Balance trainers, same hair style "baby lights" 🙄 same spider lashes.... just duck off you plastic looking old trout.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Top Tip Fopperholic Nikki Ryan - don’t buy oversized clothes if you don’t like the oversized look 🙄 it just ends up looking too small rather than fitted

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love her salty reply! 😆

Also we all know the Chloe’s are Dhgate specials😂
Why does everything looks so tight and short on her.... jumpers the arms and length look awful...

She's also a smug, rude, patronising witch.... 'I shop to my budget' and I see St Nicola of Wellsbourne is off again with my 'I give away and donate lots' oh do duck off ..... and the arse licker..... mrs-caddy...... you can duck off too...... she doesn't give loads away...... she sells gifted kids stuff and I bet she don't buy hardly any of that stuff... and if she does she shouldn't because it's dull and boring...... !!

Reactions: 12
She just doesn’t get it though. Pretending she gives things away doesn’t excuse her total tone deaf spending and fake shopping reels.

People aren’t interested in fast fashion or, if they are, they aren’t flaunting spending. She never does a “shop your wardrobe” post (probably because nothing fits)

She’ll probably clock on to the cost of living crisis in about 10 years given how far behind she always is. So 10 more years of the same beige jumpers, clumpy trainers and hideous blazers.. yawn

Reactions: 12
I shop to my budget. Snooty witch is as fake as her tits and sliders. She shops to Chris’ budget and it looks like he’s put his foot down. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.