Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CeCesworld

VIP Member
I love this thread, because no matter what team we support or what colours we wear, we are united in our hatred for that utter wankstain Walker. 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

olivia321

VIP Member
How do I change my name on here? I would
like to be called continuously champions, yeah that’s fuckin right champions again 🩵🩵🩵🩵 all you little weasels hoping we didn’t win can cry me a river and I’ll happily swim in it.

Yesterday was beautiful but the highlight of my day was seeing Ma Foden she’s an absolute queen 🩷

Those West Ham fans I met were brilliant.

What ya saying blud @Panda girl 04 squash the beef till next season because I’ve got big beef pending this week with the Norwich scarf wearing muppets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

LaraQ

VIP Member
Chelsea are idiots.There were signs of a great side emerging this season.Yes they were wildly inconsistent, but Poch just needed time.All managers do.Godspeed to whoever they hire next.

Reactions: 24

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
You’re an absolute superstar Panda you really are!! These past couple of weeks I’ve enjoyed the back and forth between us and I always look forward to your posts on here ♥

I hand on heart on heart mean this, I really hope Arsenal win a trophy for you next season, a brilliant team who should have something to show for the football they’ve played.

As for you Tottenham 😘😘😘 and congratulation’s Villa!! Emery manager of the year for me without a doubt
Thank you my lovely ❤
Your post always make me laugh.
I had a hospital appointment today and was told things might not be going as they should after my operation, was given advice when to get myself to a&e if the worse happens, so felt a bit shit. Looked at this thread to take my mind of things and your post about us setting off the fireworks was the first thing i read and made me laugh out loud 😂
Then for the rest of the afternoon/evening has been a good read and distraction.
Think at times i would be lost without this thread and wonderful people 🥰
But i really do hope next season Arsenal win something, the group of players really do deserve it.

Just wanted to add as it might sound like i am really ill, i don't have any illnesses all anything like that.
When i put if the wose happens and i mean the absolute worst i could lose the use of 1 or both of my legs. I thought once i had my operation this would not be a risk but turns out i was wrong.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

CeCesworld

VIP Member
Just read that apparently Gundogans wife is unhappy in Barcelona and she doesn’t like the city.

She’s a miserable cow isn’t she?! Maybe is she was a bit warmer then she would t hate seemingly everywhere! Also has a look that says she thinks she’s better than you.

A9AA6522-1481-421D-8540-433AC3EA2676.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

BDY_97

VIP Member
I feel like we could be in for an all timer breakdown from Loz Goodman any day now. The families & kids will be on the pitch this weekend and if Walker is seen with his kids especially the new baby she will explode. She is also threatening to turn up at the Euros which has potential to be a riot 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21