Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wordzalad

VIP Member
Outrageous.
Does this C**t not realise that if he could put players’ lives in jeopardy?
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/womens-world-cup-morocco-gay-lesbian-bbc-b2381326.html
Why do they think it’s okay to ask people to out themselves when it might not be safe and also why did they only ask the women’s team this. They didn’t ask the men’s team this last year.

Imagine being at the World Cup and someone asks “So know any lesbians?” Like how the fuck is their sexual preference remotely relevant.

Reactions: 19

leapfrog

VIP Member
Well they don't care you don't care and your not caring doesn't affect their money.
All foorballers, club promoters want to see what a girl looks like before they're seen with them. It's life if you don't like it then that's your issue, nobody else's and it really isn't degrading, men want to be around pretty (or what they consider) pretty women simple as
Wow, how is that not degrading ?
I think you maybe need to rethink that sentence, and word it differently!

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
This Saudi league has potential to be a disaster. If it actually lasts longer than a few years then fair enough, but we’ve seen this before where a new league just disappears after hardly any time at all. It’s not as bad for the players who are 30+ and coming to the end of their careers but i’m seeing a lot of younger players deciding to make the move, very risky.

All the money coming from the Saudi PIF - basically the govt. This is all basically because they want to host the World Cup, either they succeed in winning hosting rights and this spending ends after they host, or they don't win the hosting rights and the spending stops as soon as that happens.

There is a massive balloon with a ticking time clock waiting to burst in my opinion.

Amoral footballers with no brain cells going for a mega pay day at the end of their career, as much as I disagree with Saudi, sports washing etc. I can understand from a financial perspective going.

But you're right, younger players going is just ending their careers because the standard of football is zero.

It might be a competitive league, but that's because all the teams are equally shit.

redstraw16

VIP Member
A poor guy’s died on the Everton stadium build 😔 just saw the statement Everton put out.

I work in and out of construction and architecture PR so I’ve been learning a lot about the build through work and followed it’s progress/written stories about it, it’s such a large scale project that the level of safety precautions/site visits involved mean you just never expect anything like that to happen.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

olivia321

VIP Member
I’d like to thank Man City for not purchasing the overpriced copyrights to that f-in rice rice baby song

Which one is you dancing @Panda girl 04

My top 4 for the season is

1. Man beautiful treble winners City
2. West Ham
3. Nottingham Forest
4. Wolves

and to go down Man United, Arsenal, and Brentford

• Haha
  • Heart

HaloGirl

VIP Member
From upshot: these footballers are something else. Forgot about this.
💗 You’re hot and you’re Kol-d
-4f4e-afec-75b2e6c3cefb%2F36673825330_d78723cf05_b.jpg
Besides dolphins and disgraced BBC presenters, there are few species with a more relentless appetite for shagging than Premier League footballers. Just ask Kolo Toure…​
Back in 2010, the man now best known for having his name sung at the darts, began an affair with 22-year-old student Kessel Kasuisyo. And the Man City defender went to extreme lengths to keep it secret.​
Like all great student romances, Kolo’s fling began in the 2am drizzle outside a Manchester nightclub. After deploying his famous Ivorian charm, Kolo exchanged numbers with Kessel, and arranged to meet her at a hotel the next day.​
“I told him he looked familiar” Kessel later recalled, “but he just said maybe he looks like somebody. He said he sold cars in Africa and did some charity work.”​
In a bid to keep his identity a secret, Kolo cooked up an elaborate alter ego: he was a successful Ghanaian car salesman named Francois, who’d moved to Manchester as a student.​
f-2abf-e4a7-1c4b-390000017600&sig=fBbEJHW9xudphyNJ.png
Not a football fan, Kessel had no clue who he really was.​
Over two years, Kolo lived the double life of a twisted Batman, sneaking round to the student’s council flat disguised with a baseball cap and a pair of Top Gun aviators.​
He bought her “sexy white lingerie”, and called from private numbers so she “didn’t waste her money calling.”​
The act didn’t stop there. In an Oscar-worthy performance, Toure got down on one knee with a diamond ring, professing his love. And when he disappeared for a few months, he had an explanation for that too.​
Kolo claimed he was back in Ghana flogging second hand Range Rovers, but the reality was sliiightly different: he was in the Ivory Coast… marrying his actual wife.​
8-6abedec97d98%2FScreenshot_2023-07-20_at_17.30.25.png
So how was Kolo’s exhausting charade eventually rumbled?​
The City defender always insisted his student lover didn’t take any photos of him, but one day, she sneakily grabbed one while he was in the shower.​
0588-b930-4115-ae00-36e4d2738112%2FCRc962OUkAA144t.jpg
She showed the picture to a friend, who instantly recognised the footballing megastar and urged her to google “Kolo Toure”.​
After discovering photos of her beau lifting the Premier League trophy, as well as snaps from his recent wedding, the game was up.​
Farewell Francois, Ghana’s most celebrated car salesman…​

• Wow
  • Haha

hyoopy

Lauren James is some player isn't she! pleasantly surprised that England have looked ok without Keira Walsh so far... when it looked like her injury was serious, I didn't see us getting much further

wordzalad

VIP Member
Back again with more baby gossip but I won’t make you all guess lol. now I haven’t seen this one with my own eyes so I’m taking my friends word… but the rumour is Anthony Gordon and his gf are expecting
Oh Lord. I can’t stand him sorry 🤣. He’s such a prick

• Haha

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Somethings telling me Dier didn’t get the captaincy (thank god!) he’s unfollowed the club on instagram and no sign in his bio. Better be Son.

• Wow
  • Haha

Spectacles

VIP Member
The whole Saudi league baffles me but doesn't at the same time. I understand they've gone for the money but it's not like they're badly paid anyway.

All the talk from players about it's the silverware, playing in the champions league etc that matters to them and the next thing they're going somewhere where these big accolades don't exist. Yet. Clearly for the money, which kind of diminishes football at bit in my eyes. They're almost like people going on love island for 'love' but really they just want to be influencers and be rich 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Kind of glad Mbappe said no to them now but obviously it's more like giving PSG the 🖕🏼 than anything else

Spectacles

VIP Member
The stories are all coming from MG so could have a grain of truth but also could be him trying to make out everyone is ok with it, so the public reading think 'oh well if his teammates/sponsers are ok I should be' I'm sure a few will be on his side as thy've known him so long but the stories he's trying to imply its whole squad. And as I said before odds are at least 1 player will have had a loved one or their wags loved one go thru dv
The majority of comments on the DM from idoit fans saying that he was found innocent so let him play makes my blood boil 😡 there was no case for him to be tried for probably because they were still seeing each other so previous evidence wouldn't have held up in court. Just because case was dropped doesn't make him innocent

• Heart
Reactions: 17