Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lentil88

I have it on good authority that Gary Linekar traded a tell-all story on his son’s cancer in exchange for the paper in question ditching a story they had on him cheating.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Belleboo

VIP Member
Yeah he apparently has a baby girl will someone he basically had a one night stand with, he denies it and refuses to take a dna test
All these guys are so dumb, they really need to be ‘putting something on the end of it’ iyswim, it amazes me the way guys just hand over 100% control of whether a girl gets pregnant or not to the girl, sadly I think many of them lie about being on the pill
It’s not just that, how vile are they to sleep with people without protection and risk giving their partners disease? It’s disgusting.

Daz9999

Alex Gerrard and her friends were in a place I used to work at once, got royally pissex clocked that a few of us were checking her out on shift so when she cough us started crossing and uncrossing her legs giving us an eye full of what was up her very very short dress, and repeatedly tottering off to the bathroom...
As she got steadily more under the influence she stumbled over her heels, dropped her bag and the biggest bag of nose candy I've ever seen fell out. Spilled a little onto the floor that she wiped up kicked her finger n loudly said ooops and tottered back to the loos to stick it up her nose properly

• Wow
  • Haha

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Gutted I loved Jamie and Louise and didn’t see him as a serial shagger. is anyone loyal in the football world
I very much doubt it.

It's generally what happens when you give incredibly thick people a ton of fucking cash every week. The result - crushed velvet mansions, fast cars, drink, drugs and shagging around. And it's been that way since the 1970's!

• Haha

PrincessP

Chatty Member
Guys this thread is gold!

I’ve tried to avoid mentioning this but I am a wag *cringe*. We have a child together as well.

The stories I could tell. Most if not all of what you read is true 🤓

Oh my god John Stones is the one who sacked off his childhood sweetheart and their baby daughter for a woman who had a newborn baby!
This is true.... a said father of newborn baby is allegedly another high profile footballer who rumor is had a press injunction naming names.

• Wow

rosieflowers

VIP Member
To lighten the mood, who remembers when Dawn Ward called Misse raisin face on RHOC 🙊 and something about having a coco pop stuck on her face 🤣🤣 immature me loved that

• Haha
  • Wow

InTheNo

Edit: Thread renamed from Kate Wright and Rio Ferdinand

Any further speculation about the rumors she was sleeping with him whilst his wife was upstairs dying of cancer?

Apparently he is still sleeping with another girls from Kent...

He has paid for abortions... and has a history of Domestic Abuse!

She's just along for the ride and the fame...

Can anyone confirm or deny?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Just seen Billi Mucklow has put on social media that she’s pregnant again. I knew she’d want to make sure she had more kids with Carroll than his ex did.
Anyone else really confused how she married a footballer? When I briefly watched towie she always looked like a bulldog eating bees. Hasn’t improved either.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Sayitisntso

To add another positive story, my mum's best friend's daughter worked in VB's fashion business as a designer for quite a few years, and both her and her mum have only amazing things to say about VB, her personality, sense of humour, drive and generosity. Only right to be fair 🤷‍♀️
I am glad you heard that I have always liked VB more so as time goes on and I like DB far less

Reactions: 30
I can’t even look at Dele Alli. You know you’re a true prick through and through when nature has gifted you the face of a prick. He just looks like such an arsehole without even opening his mouth.
He’s had a pretty shit life. Doesn’t even talk to his family. He was basically given away by his mum. A family at the football club he was at took him in at about 10 and has raised him since, he looks at them ad family. I reckon being that unwanted must screw with you

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Yeah not being funny, but the Rooney's are in a different league (no pun intended) to the vardys, I really don't think Coleen with all her fancy lawyers and piles of cash is going to just name and shame Rebekah with no evidence and proof...

Reactions: 29

JNRS90

I’m not sure about the Cheryl and Ashley thing being fake, she seemed genuinely heartbroken (see Piers Morgan interview) and I don’t think acting is one of her talents...
I did read a convincing blind about her being closeted and there’s all the Chim stuff but I’m not quite buying it.
There is a darkness/sadness to her, though, and she picks horrific men. I feel sorry for her, she seems very unhappy somehow.

Reactions: 28